whats everyone hoping to get?

BMB I saw two of them -one was purple, the other was oak. I was playing with them on Sunday at the new manchester shop (they moved from King St). I thought they would grab me, as I like tassels, but they don't. They were not very full of tassel (unlike the Avimore/Araline tassels), and the strips of leather were so slim that the print was not that noticeable. I think they look better on the .com site!

Im so glad- I feel awful not being able to help anyone but with my post so bad and more snow here now I couldnt take the risk for anyone else- its bad enough losing my own parcels but I would feel dreadful if it was someone elses

Oh honey, don't feel bad! You (and so many others) help in all kinds of ways. I can't believe how kind, thoughtful and, of course, helpful everyone on this forum is -- no matter the time of year! I feel blessed just being able to share this "space" with you all.

And incase anyone's worried, no, I'm not a sappy drunk, I swear! I won't get embarrassingly mushy at the party, haha. :nuts:

Now for something related to the topic.. as far as keyrings go, has Mulberry ever done a gold/silver tone metal tree? Or a cut out? That'd be something I would buy for sure.

Not really wanting anything, even at sale prices! - I'm getting my fireplace fitted on 4th Jan and that's my Christmas pressie to myself.

I would like a new purse so I'll see what York has on Saturday.

Oh honey, don't feel bad! You (and so many others) help in all kinds of ways. I can't believe how kind, thoughtful and, of course, helpful everyone on this forum is -- no matter the time of year! I feel blessed just being able to share this "space" with you all.

And incase anyone's worried, no, I'm not a sappy drunk, I swear! I won't get embarrassingly mushy at the party, haha. :nuts:

Now for something related to the topic.. as far as keyrings go, has Mulberry ever done a gold/silver tone metal tree? Or a cut out? That'd be something I would buy for sure.

Ditzy - yes, there was a Daria keyring! It's essentially the plaque on the Daria bags with a keyring attached. I've seen them on Ebay occasionally but maybe one of the ladies going to York might look out for one for you? :biggrin: