whats everyone hoping to get?

Sep 21, 2007
so the sale season is starting, my wardrobes pre sale has started and the mulberry.com sale will be starting over xmas.

what are we all hoping for? or will we all be on the sofa:biggrin:

Jul 9, 2009
I dont think many will be waiting for mulberrys sale once the my wardrobe and NAP open- they give much better discounts- nothing for me- Im waiting for a watermelon alexa or min alexa now

May 10, 2010
Mini leopard Alexa (OS preferably). Sigh :love: And maybe a Lily... Roll on MYW and NAP sales!! Does NAP usually start before Xmas?

Sep 21, 2007
I dont think many will be waiting for mulberrys sale once the my wardrobe and NAP open- they give much better discounts- nothing for me- Im waiting for a watermelon alexa or min alexa now
yes that is true. there are some little bits i want that only mulberry.com have.

Sep 21, 2007
id love the purple greta keyring! but im not keen on the £90 price! also want the alexa plum gloves :smile:

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Oh, lovely choices, BMB, Elvis, LMB and Fongchau!

"Watermelon" reminds me so much of the Disney movie, which one was it? when the pregnant wife sent the husband out in the snow and ice for her latest craving, whatever it was, "and watermelon too"!!

I'd just like a little purse - either Alexa or Daria French. Should be able to pick one up in my local HoF. It'll be an excuse to escape the post-Christmas exclusively-masculine torpor in my house.

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Ireland
A MW pre-sale purchase is on it's way to me so I won't spill the beans on that one just yet.

In a parallel universe where I have endless money and loads of fancy events to go to - this would be my dream list of MW purchases. It's a bit of a cheat - sorry BMB - coz they are not all going to be in the sale. It is a complete fantasy shop and there is no sign of my love for animal print ending yet!

Attachments

Last edited:

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Ireland
My name is Lola and I have a bag-buying problem, but I also have a problem with an addiction to animal print - whether or not it's in fashion! I need help!!!