What's everyone getting on PSN?!

Please pardon my ignorance. I promise I have racked my brain & can't come up with anything.

...........What is PSN? :shame: Is this something I should celebrate? Does it warrant a new purchase? Does it come around every month & I should purchase once a month to celebrate it? ;)

Please pardon my ignorance. I promise I have racked my brain & can't come up with anything.

...........What is PSN? :shame: Is this something I should celebrate? Does it warrant a new purchase? Does it come around every month & I should purchase once a month to celebrate it? ;)

PSN is Private Shopping Night at Holt Renfrew (the Canadian equivalent to Neiman Marcus). However, if you would like to join us in celebrating PSN, I'm a big believer that ANY reason can justify a new purchase.... :okay:

inclusion MM in Marron - but my SA just called me to say that they never received them : ( - have any of you seen it in the stores?

AND... my cousin is buying me my bday present early bec. of PSN - Galliera PM : ) iloveyoucousin! LOL!