whats everyone getting for the Saks promo?

I was looking for something grey/silver so I ordered the Melrose Flap; I know it is not a favorite here, but I wanted something different than the classic Chanel....my second bag was a $45 tote from DVF! hehe

Does anyone know if you can do 2 transactions so you end up with two $400 EGC's?

Buy 2 bags for $1K or over and get $400 and on another transaction buy 2 bags for $1K or over and get $400 EGC.

I was told by one Saks SA that you could not - system will track - and you can only do one promotion (unless of course you used someone else's account).

Thanks.

Does anyone know if you can do 2 transactions so you end up with two $400 EGC's?

Buy 2 bags for $1K or over and get $400 and on another transaction buy 2 bags for $1K or over and get $400 EGC.

I was told by one Saks SA that you could not - system will track - and you can only do one promotion (unless of course you used someone else's account).

Thanks.

Usually they are strict to limit the gift card promos to one per customer but it appears this promo might depend on what the store manager approves. So try asking the store manager first if not work around this by ordering from other stores, or online, or by using different accounts.

EDIT: I don't know if the promo will be available online or not, but they usually do offer them online during the promo period.

Usually they are strict to limit the gift card promos to one per customer but it appears this promo might depend on what the store manager approves. So try asking the store manager first if not work around this by ordering from other stores, or online, or by using different accounts.

EDIT: I don't know if the promo will be available online or not, but they usually do offer them online during the promo period.

I can definitely order the other bag I want from another store - are you sure this will work?

What I want is not online & everyone I know with a Saks card is already doing this :smile:

Thanks.

I can definitely order the orher bag I want from another store - are you sure this will work?

What I want is not online & everyone I know with a Saks card is already doing this :smile:

Thanks.

From previous experience for me, I have done it this way using same CC account and has worked for me. The SA even suggested it.

But I always always try first locally to ask the SA to ask the store manager first as I find them willing to bend the rules to accomodate their regular customers and have that sale in their books, each store has to meet sales quotas and it is to their advantage to have the sale in their books KWIM. The worst that can happen is say no, then you go to the other store to purchase.

I am buying Chanel & Balenciaga neither of which are sold in Dallas. The store & SA I worked with that sells both told me they can not do it. She said she had a customer who was buying $8K worth of bags & they could/would not. But this is also a Saks who will only do 2 bags not a bag & a wallet like some other Saks to count towards $1K purchase. I think I will try another store.