Whats everybodys new year resolution?

Nov 2, 2007
Florida
Me - To try to spend less time in Dubai! - I work here and I only have to live here for 11 days a month, but sometimes I just stay there the whole month!

Whats yours?

straw227

O.G.
Apr 3, 2007
Canada
to quit smoking!!! it usually ends up to just being "cutting down"...
and after a couple months the resolution is forgotton until december when i think of "new" resolutions XD...

o yeah, another one is to STOP GOING OVER MY VISA LIMIT!!!
i hate over limit fees><...

Kathrin

Oct 22, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Lose weight - I started some new medication earlier in the year - most common side effect is weight gain - have put on about 5 kilos, and as I was already at the higher end of my healthy weight range I really need to tackle it now.

My goal for December though is just not to put on any weight - with Christmas parties, multiple friends birthdays etc etc... I admire anyone who manages to lose weight during December!!

choozen1ne

Feb 23, 2007
Michigan
To get off of my butt and get into shape , Apply for the U of M -and God this is embarresing - Get my drivers liencse - I am way too old not to drive

Ladybug09

So Sweet!
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Born in the USA
1. Tone back up-been eating too much junk
2. Start cooking again (healthier)
3. Enjoy life more (get out more stop being a hermit)
4. Buy a place (looking already)
5. Learn to swim (again)
6. Establish a fitness schedule and stick to it.
7. Become more active in my sorority.

Ive already started 1 and 4, but at soon they all will be in full swing.

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
Loose weight and get healthier
stop being so sensitive
Let go of things more easily

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
Cook more, eat out less!!! Less TAXIS... damn public transit in Chicago... I am always finding myself in a cab as a result of being incapable of coping with the crappy public transit!