Lose weight - I started some new medication earlier in the year - most common side effect is weight gain - have put on about 5 kilos, and as I was already at the higher end of my healthy weight range I really need to tackle it now.
My goal for December though is just not to put on any weight - with Christmas parties, multiple friends birthdays etc etc... I admire anyone who manages to lose weight during December!!
1. Tone back up-been eating too much junk
2. Start cooking again (healthier)
3. Enjoy life more (get out more stop being a hermit)
4. Buy a place (looking already)
5. Learn to swim (again)
6. Establish a fitness schedule and stick to it.
7. Become more active in my sorority.
Ive already started 1 and 4, but at soon they all will be in full swing.