What's better?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Cristina's Chanel flap bag thread inspired me to ask....

Cristina said (hope you don't mind my paraphrasing you, babe!) that she's loved the Reissue for months but if she got a Chanel classic flap bag instead she could also get an LV Epi.

So for you... would you have two bags you like a lot or one bag you love for the same amount of money?

One bag that I love.... I notice that if I don't absolutely love the bag, I don't use it very much, but if I love the bag, I dote on it and feel great using it.

It really depends though on the bags though... I really like Cristina's choices too, so I would probably do the same thing she is currently considering.

I don't know why I try to answer, because I can't seem to decide. One minute, I'll say that I'd rather have one bag, then say the opposite the next minute. Split bag personality :wacko: It would be nice to have two bags that I like, but I know that it's better to go with something I truly love and have wanted for a long time, rather than make the decision based on quantity. Sure, I like the Chanel classic flap and the Epi Speedy, but the reissue really jumps out at me. I'd rather feel that way about one bag then "eh" about two or three.

Probably one that I truly love - although, with bags love can be a fickle thing. :shame:

Also, I might say I would only buy the one (that I truly love), but, I would probably eventually buy the others as well; after all, if they are on my radar I do want them.