What's about Balenciaga accessories ?

1. Bonjour, I'm rather Vuitton but I discovered the Balenciaga sub-forum and I love it ! You all speak about B-bags but never about accessories like "porte-monnaie" - "mini-purse" - "compagnon" - "mini-compagnon"... Have you got one ? If so, is it possible to get pictures please ? Merci.

2. Hello! I am also primarily an LV girl. When I got my first bbag I looked into their accessories - and mmm...not my style. They're just like the bags, smushy and unstructured. I love the bags - but their wallets look like clutches, not wallets - and it's just not me. I have an LV koala wallet, and I absolutely love it. I also looked into their makeup bags, which are like clutches - and while the colors are divine, they're not made of a material that I'd want to throw around and put makeup in, ya know? :smile:

HTH

3. I have the mini purse/coin purse, it's roughly 4 1/4" x 5 3/4". I use it as a wallet now (I used to have a normal wallet but been dying to downsize for a while, since I tend to keep too much junk in it) - use the front zipped compartment to hold coins, and the main compartment for cc, id, money, etc. Sometimes when I have to run quick errands or out to get lunch I'll throw in my cellphone and/or keys and use it as a clutch. It's bigger than I thought.

Here's the only pic of it that I have right now (right by my 2 City bags for size comparison) - I'll try to get more pics later :yes::heart:

rougeink.jpg
  4. I desperately want a planet or two lol. One in black and one in rouge.

5. I want to get one of the coin purses ... probably in black. I just can't bring myself to fork over the money yet.

6. Check bluefly from time to time. I see coin purses sometimes.

7. Ohhhh....your coin purse is so cute, Hatikuh! :heart: :heart: :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice