Whats a man to do?!

1. I've got a dilemma, I'm currently looking for a new winter scarf, and although I like a couple of the LV ones, I'm leaning more towards a gucci one.

The ones in the pictures are the ones I am going to choose out of, and even though I like the gucci ones more, i don't want to feel like I am betraying Vuitton (does it make me a bad person:Push: ).

what do you guys think? and which one would you reccommend?

Karakoram.jpg V Historique.jpg Gucci shield.jpg Bordeaux Scarf.jpg
  2. From the options I prefer the Gucci ones

3. I like the third one the most :biggrin:

4. I like the Karakoram the best especially in the red color. I saw it in the store and I loved it!

5. Yeah...I prefer the Gucci ones over the LV ones...

Third pic is the best one :biggrin:

6. I pick the third one too...but if you wanna stay faithful to LV, I guess the second one is okay too? :smile:

7. I'm not a fan of Gucci... so I say stick with LV.

I like the V Historique Scarf. :heart:.

8. I like the third one, don't feel bad about betraying LV. We all need a little variety in life. I cheat on Fendi all the time.

9. I love the 1st LV one!!

10. I guess it's just going to have to be wait until I see them IRL, so who knows, I may get a completely different one altogether.

I'm not going to get a chance to visit LV until October as I'm back to school this week, but I will keep you updated, and hopefully on that visit I'll be getting an epi wallet too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice