What's a great accessory...

I paid $118.00 NEW/Ebay and sold it used apx 60.00. It is lined with vachetta, which is a nice leather but, gains a "patina" overtime, it easily absorbs oils/water stains. Not to give you the cooties ... wallets are "hand-held" accessories, we grocery shop, we're touchy/feely without being conscience of it. Some may not be considerate when handling their wallets! I have to say my vachetta did not look this soiled around the slots. This really is a great style wallet, a roomier favorite of smaller wallets, next to French Purses. Be patient, the right one will show up!

I really appreciate your explaining the vachetta...And how it gains a patina over time. I'll try and be patient...I've waited this long...I can wait a bit longer...Thanks!:flowers:

IMO, wristlets and skinny mini's are great because they are inexpensive and you can get them to match just about every Coach bag you own. I have several (brown sig, black sig, legacy stripe) and switch them out depending on the bag I carry. Wristlet is big enough for phone, money, cc and you can take it out of your bigger bag for quickie trips to the store. Mini's are great for credit cards and change purse.

IMO, wristlets and skinny mini's are great because they are inexpensive and you can get them to match just about every Coach bag you own. I have several (brown sig, black sig, legacy stripe) and switch them out depending on the bag I carry. Wristlet is big enough for phone, money, cc and you can take it out of your bigger bag for quickie trips to the store. Mini's are great for credit cards and change purse.

I agree the skinny mini's are inexpensive...It's just...You have to fold your money...I mean...I do that now...But am thinking I might like to not have to. Also...I lot of times...I'll be walking out the door and decide to change my bag...And I don't allow myself time to switch wallets at that...It's more randomly and not planned out.

What's your opinions on maybe like a fall patchwork wallet...Would that go with any bag? Since there is a multiple shades in it...:shrugs:...What do you think about that?