What's a good sweater to wear over loose/slouchy tops?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a bunch of loose slouchy tops, like they're drapey looking and and many are off the shoulder tops. I have no clue what to wear for a sweater over these.
    What the heck goes with them? It's kind of hard to pair too because the under arm area is usually bat-winged on these kind of tops so it gets all bunched up even with just a jacket. So because of that I don't usually wear them when it gets too cold out... but I've accumulated a lot of them and really don't want to have to not wear them due to lack of sweater.
    I also feel like the drapey-ness is too much for a sweater, like the styles clash (looks that way on me at least)

Let me know what you think!

Here's a google link of a bunch of examples of the type of shirt that I mean:

http://www.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=slouchy+top&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1246&bih=1011

2. Cardigan? Preferably lose as well :yes:

3. A cape style jacket or sweater

4. Oversized sweater is best.

5. yep, a loose cardi is good