What's a good soft, smooshy everyday bag?

I love Linea Pelle bags; they are my latest obsession. I have the midnight Dylan Bowler, and I am so in love with it. It has the softest smushiest leather, and the color is an incredible neutral (Dark navy blue). Also has a detachable long shoulder strap, though the double handles easily fit over your shoulder and a heavy coat. Also, the bag is very lightweight! This is a great daily bag that you don't need to pamper. Great size, too.
Now I am wanting a quilted whisky Dylan!

I was told LP is in the process of restocking the Piper Speedy in Sherry, but it will be 3 months or so until available. Cooper, how large is the Dylan? I am looking for something medium sized.

Botkier!!!! See my Botkier Bryant thread....the leather is soft and SOOOOOOO smoooooooooooshy!!!!

BotkierBryantII.jpg

Love this by the way :biggrin:

I was told LP is in the process of restocking the Piper Speedy in Sherry, but it will be 3 months or so until available. Cooper, how large is the Dylan? I am looking for something medium sized.

I have the Dylan Bowler. On the LP website it says it is 17 inches, wide which kindof freaked me out because that seems so huge! A fellow PF'er told me hers is only 15 inches wide and 10 inches high and that's why I ordered it. It is the perfect size and has those exact measurements. It is definitely "MEDIUM SIZED". BUT be careful which style you order as the "Dylan" styles all look kindof similar. A co-worker loved my bag so much that she started searching the net for one. She thought she was ordering my exact style of bag, but she got hers from Bluefly and it is the Dylan Double Handle and it is a slightly different style and it is HUGE!!! It is like 18 inches wide and 11 high. We put ours next to each other and the size difference was amazing. She was disappointed and is sending it back.
I highly recommened the Dylan Bowler (ignore the size measurements on the LP website, as for some reason they are wrong for this particular style; I think those measurmenets are actually for the Dylan Double Handle. What is so nice about the Dylan Bowler is it also has a flat long detachable shoulder strap which is really comfortable and great for hours of Christmas shopping (which it proved to be very helpful yeasterday when I went on a 9 hour shopping marathon!!!). I roll it up and keep it inside my bag so if I ever need it, I just pull it out and clip it on.
And there you go!!! Good luck! I highly recommend the midnight color; it is on Kataphileo.com and they are having a Christmas sale. The color is a great neutral for everyday use, regardless of what colors you are wearing.
:yes:

Ooh yes, Linea Pelle has the softest squishiest leather. I love love love their bags. I own two of them and they both are made of the same soft leather. The Dylan Bowler and the Lola. I also ordered mine from Kataphileo.com.

I have the Dylan Bowler. On the LP website it says it is 17 inches, wide which kindof freaked me out because that seems so huge! A fellow PF'er told me hers is only 15 inches wide and 10 inches high and that's why I ordered it. It is the perfect size and has those exact measurements. It is definitely "MEDIUM SIZED". BUT be careful which style you order as the "Dylan" styles all look kindof similar. A co-worker loved my bag so much that she started searching the net for one. She thought she was ordering my exact style of bag, but she got hers from Bluefly and it is the Dylan Double Handle and it is a slightly different style and it is HUGE!!! It is like 18 inches wide and 11 high. We put ours next to each other and the size difference was amazing. She was disappointed and is sending it back.
I highly recommened the Dylan Bowler (ignore the size measurements on the LP website, as for some reason they are wrong for this particular style; I think those measurmenets are actually for the Dylan Double Handle. What is so nice about the Dylan Bowler is it also has a flat long detachable shoulder strap which is really comfortable and great for hours of Christmas shopping (which it proved to be very helpful yeasterday when I went on a 9 hour shopping marathon!!!). I roll it up and keep it inside my bag so if I ever need it, I just pull it out and clip it on.
And there you go!!! Good luck! I highly recommend the midnight color; it is on Kataphileo.com and they are having a Christmas sale. The color is a great neutral for everyday use, regardless of what colors you are wearing.

Any modeling pics??? ;)

Any modeling pics??? ;)

LOL! That is funny! I should take a pic of me with it right now, while I am in my purple flannel jammies and hair sticking up and out all over the place (Just woke up!).
I tried before to post pix here on the forum and can't figure out how to do it.
:confused1:
I can tell you the quality of LP bags is great. These bags seem to be built to last. I have had no problems with mine at all, and am ready to get another one! This may very well be my new favorite bag of all the bags I own! I know that is a bold statement!!!
The reason the bags are lower priced than, let's say, Gryson, is that LP bags are made in China. The leather is hand-washed leather from Italy, but the leather is sent from Italy to china and the bags are put together there with the Italian leather. I actually emailed LP directly when I got my bag because there is a tag inside saying "made in China", because I was under the impression that "italian leather" bags would mean they are made in Italy. WRONG! I was a little disappointed in that, but I do love my bag alot! This is NOT a cheap quality bag by any stretch.
Good luck and please let us know when you decide on a bag!
:graucho: