What's a good price for the Maldives?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought I got a deal on one for $111 last week, but now with 50% off, they're $92. Has anyone ever seen them get cheaper than that? I love the smoke blue color!

2. I've never seen then for half-off before today -- I think you got a good price! I love the smoke blue as well, but am eyeing the black/chocolate for it's wearability and ability to hide dirt/stains.

3. Yeah I was eyeing the chocolate too but it says its backordered

4. I :heart: my black one. I got it for $85 at the SF Sample sale. It is an awesome bag. I have used it a bunch of times already and I'm so glad I have it. I realized that it can be a true carryon or overnighter that actually fits enough stuff in it. I'm a packing overachiever... The strap is really cool and I love how the sides are adjustable to pull it down. Definitely a lovely travel bag and well worth the money.

5. Ok guys, i do need new luggage so...smoke blue or chocolate??

6. Do you wear more brown or black? The smoke blue is an amazing color and has black trim.

7. It's a great bag and I get a lot of use out of mine. I think they were $65 at active endeavors, but I would have paid $100. I've never seen them cheaper than $92 on here (hh site). Oh and I have smoke blue. It's gorgeous, although I guess my pref would have been the khaki/luggage.

8. Ok, I pulled the trigger! I actually went for red, it just called to me!

9. I just bought a bowery clutch from a TPFer, so I think it's no on the maldives for me right now...I've gone from 0 HH to 5 HH items in the span of less than a week and I think I need to SLOW DOWN!

10. For clarity, bought from a TPFer on an auction site (making sure we're in the rules here...)