whats a good eye cream!??!

1. to prevent lines, soften lines, puffiness, circles,,,,I think i used this thing called DermaGlow...it worked really well but 50 dollar a pop!!

2. to prevent I use Clinique All about Eyes takes away puffiness and circles and prevents wrinkles

3. is it expensive?? does it give you those little cist/cyst (sp?)

4. Kinerase is awesome!!

5. I love Keihl's avocado eye cream....I have been using it for about 3 years!

6. I use a Dermalogica for the day (it has SPF 15) and at night I use Babor sensational eyes.

7. i have been using La Mer eye cream and love it.

8. I am using Bobbi Brown's eye cream. It is a really good product.

9. Me too! I use the eye balm every night and I really like it.

10. i was going to ask the same question!! you beat me to it.
    i really don't use anything. im not too concerned about wrinkles and puffiness but i really wished those circles would just go away! any suggestions pls!!!!

11. Chanel 'rectifiance' (I don't think that is spelled right) cream is really good!! I use Bobbi Brown eye balm (kinda thick) at night and the Chanel cream for daytime. I had fine lines and dryness under my eyes - even though I have oily skin!! After using these two for about a month-- I'm looking like my old self again!

12. I like Strivectin a lot. I once used another eye cream that seemed to GIVE me wrinkles by my eyes that I never had. I bought Strivectin right away and it reversed the wrinkles and so far, so good.

13. I use Hylexin...a tad bit expensive---but I really like it.

14. RozzieJ, Does the Hylexin really remove circles and wrinkles. I see the ad in magazines but never knew anyone who used it (to see results).

15. I've heard about hylexin.....do you notice a dramatic difference??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice