What's a girl to do... question about returns

Well... I first want to thank ALL of you for your input. I haven't done a FULL return of everything I want to, but today I took back the Bleecker Tote in Black.

I actually realized I bought the tan on PCE so the Black cost me $82 more than the tan one. I was going to try to return the Black and then exchange my tan for it, but I forgot the receipt at home. I just took that as a sign I should return the Black (-$382).

I also returned the Snaphead necklace (-$258) and a pair of glove in pink from the outlet (-$39).

HOWEVER, then I bought the pleated ergo in pink patent leather (+$498) and a Tattersall wallet ($79). I still came out ahead in my returns, but still.

In my next trip I will likely return at least one of the pouches and maybe even the tan tote. It was REALLY funny since my friend said "man, I might have bought the bag just for the scarf" which is kind of what I did. LizCordova perhaps gave the "best" advice when she told me to take it ALL back except the Tattersall satchel. I think I have decided that is DEFINITELY the one that has been taken off the chopping block.

wcofer28- I don't need a diaper bag for myself, but I watch my friends kids at least two days a week but I have an actual baby bag for that. ALL my purses double has computer bags though, but they are all small computers so size isn't really an issue. Maybe I should return the Scribble tote and keep the pouch. I just really want to keep an actual Scribble bag this time. I always buy them and then end of returning them. However, I LOVE my sister's.

BagLady39- the Bleecker canvas tote DOES fit comfortably on my shoulder. AND since I paid $175 for the Scribble tote and $283 for the tan tote there isn't a HUGE difference in price. I do have the makeup bag and miniskinny in Scribble, but I returned the wallet and wristlet. I had the tote and the duffle, but decided to return the tote and keep the duffle since I had MANY of those gallery totes (but now that I actually took pics of my current collection I see they are all gone!) and I didn't have a duffle. It can be worn cross-body which is really growing on me. I already said I am keeping the Tattersall satchel, but I am still contemplating the slim tote. It is just SO YUMMY IRL.

Luralee- totally agree on the Tattersall and the patchwork, but I did return the black bag. I may go back and exchange the tan for black, but with the outfit I had on today (brown shirt, jeans, and brown boots) the tan looked GREAT!

Divalicioust- under the store tab, choose collage then choose which album (if you have more than one) and the pictures to include. Once the collage appears on the screen right-click to save.

Coachgrl and greenpixie and renie- I will have to look up the hobo you are talking about.

Hautemama- Yea, that small bleecker flap is likely to small for everyday use, but the color is TDF and I got it in Puerto Rico!

19yearslater- I will get the pink patent next week!

Suzzeee- I am just IN LOVE with the Bleecker Patchwork pattern. I have the wristlet and wallet to go with the duffle. It does match EVERYTHING.

kphillips- the tan one is the one I kept for now.

bidnowbaby- definitely keeping. I have no idea when this tattersall was set to be in stores and online.

^^ Thank you so much and I'm so glad you made your decision about your returns, I feel bad that I was so into how you created the collage on snapfish I forgot to put my 2 cents in. :flowers: Thanks again.​

Not to stir the pot some more, but if your scribble skinny is NWT, I would return it and get the new purfume print skinny...it is TDF with white patent trim :drool:. I do like the tan canvas bag, but if you think you kept it just for the scarf, then it needs to go back to Coachland! (Side note...I LOVE your tattersall rainboots...SO adorable!)

Update: Well, the thompson tote went back today. I drove to the "fancy" mall (90 miles) for my favorite SA's opinion and she said the bag wasn't me and if I couldn't deal with carrying it in hand to return it, so I did!

Still on the fence about the pouches, but I think they will go back on my next outlet trip. I still have the tan Bleecker tote (I will likely keep which my SA said was the perfect "me" bag) and still have the Tattersall satchel which I will take/use on my travel trip for work. I even think the Mini Skinny in Scribble will go back as well.