What's a better buy: The Wapity or the Pochette Accessories?

Pochette! It is more versatile and classic, too. You can use it on day time and on the evening. I have 2 of them and I thought that is more than enough but somehow I'm finding myself wanting another pochette!!??!

Pochette!! You can use it as a casual bag, dress-up etc.. plus the fact that you could have it on your shoulder as opposed to having it attached to your wrist makes it much more versatile. I agree that it HAS alot of fakes out there, but honestly, who cares.. but as all LV's go, sooner or later there are going to be alot of fake wapity's as well...

Pochette! You can use it as an evening bag or as a cosmetic bag in another bag. Or if you don't carry much, a day bag.

I love mine! :love:

But now I'm thinking about a Wapity! :graucho:

Yeah..I'd say the pochette. The wapity is just kind of small. For me, about the only thing I'd be able to use it for would be my digital camera. You can always use the pochette as a small shoulder bag for going out.
Hence the reason I collect pochettes and not Wapitys lol.

I agree, it really depends on your need. As a main purse? Or to put in a bigger bag? I like the wapity. More sophisticated-looking if u r a working gal who wanna carry a small purse to lunch.