What's a better buy: The Wapity or the Pochette Accessories?

1. I'm trying to decide...:rolleyes: :girlsigh: Which would you buy first and why?

Mono Wapity $275.00
    [​IMG]

Pochette Accessories $280.00
    [​IMG]

2. Pochette!:love:

3. Pochette

4. Yep, I'm goin' with the Pochette too.

5. I say Pochette!! IMO, the Wapity is a little more limitted as far as uses...

6. Me too. IMO, it seems to hold a bit more.

7. Pochette!:yes:

8. pochette. it has a ton of different uses

9. I have them both. I generally keep the pochette inside my bag to hold lip gloss, gum, and stuff. So it doesn't get seen as much as my wapity which I carry alone when I don't want to carry my larger bags. But if I had to choose just one it would be pochette.

10. i had no idea the Mono Pochette Accessoires was that cheap :wtf:. i always thought it would be at least $350, for some reason.

anyway, i would get the Wapity. the Mono Pochette Accessoires is one of the faked-to-death bags, and even if it weren't, it's still one of the most common bags you see around.

and like Texas Girl, i also carry my Wapity separately when i don't want to lug around a big bag. i use my Multicolore Pochette Accessoires as an evening bag.

11. Pochette - you get more bag for buck. It's pretty much a collection staple ! ;)

12. definitely pochette... for $5 more, you get more space.

i'm still gonna eventually get a wapity for my digi cam, though.

13. I would get the pochette first and then get a wapity later in MC!:wlae:

14. Im changing things up a little here and saying Wapity!

15. I know I voted for pochette, but I use both of them so much I could never give one up. So I'm changing my vote to BOTH. I'm so bad at making these important decisions. :upsidedown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice