What'll you do when LAMB bags get replicated?

This is true but in my opinion it's way easier to duplicate a Dooney or Coach print. I dunno. That's just my opinion, I have no idea what kind of effort it would take to reproduce a LAMB. But if they were gonna do it, why wouldn't they have done it already?

I think they would have done it already as well. I think that the L and the little lambs on it are part of what the hold up is. ALSO the fact that every season is different helps.. by the time they get the fakes out new ones will be out so... it would probably be to much to keep up with.

I'm 95% sure they already were faked at some point, but to my knowledge they aren't anymore. There's this company called primp queen that sells fake lamb clothes, and I remember a while ago they had rasta and cheetah oxfords for sale. They were using stock photos though, so I have no idea what their fakes looked like, or if they even existed at all. I also remember seeing the same stock photos primp queen used from a ebay seller based in hong kong selling - what else - cheetah and rasta oxfords... They're not on the primp queen website anymore though, so, who knows. I think most of the bags on ebay are safe though.

Sellers will fake anything. I mean anything. I've seen MAC makeup faked on ebay. Seriously MAC makeup is like $20 at the most why even bother faking??? I wouldn't put it past people at all to try to fake lamb bags. Unfortuntately, something tells me it would be profitable.

^ I saw the same thing at PrimpQueen but a couple things make me think that they didn't actually produce them. The website will post items that they say will be available anywhere from 6-8 weeks to more than a few months, and this is what happened with the oxford. There were 1000 units available to sell, and right before they took the Oxford link down, they still had all available to sell. I think PrimpQueen makes items available that they think will sell. If they sell enough that it makes it lucrative for them to produce them, they will have them produced. Also, PrimpQueen stole photos from an ebay seller with authentic items like you said. If the fakes were out there, I think we would know.

I wanted to add that when a fake gets made, it's not just a few, they are mass-produced. I think if there were fakes of the cheetah and rasta, there would be so many on ebay that we would be able to tell.

^ I saw the same thing at PrimpQueen but a couple things make me think that they didn't actually produce them. The website will post items that they say will be available anywhere from 6-8 weeks to more than a few months, and this is what happened with the oxford. There were 1000 units available to sell, and right before they took the Oxford link down, they still had all available to sell. I think PrimpQueen makes items available that they think will sell. If they sell enough that it makes it lucrative for them to produce them, they will have them produced. Also, PrimpQueen stole photos from an ebay seller with authentic items like you said. If the fakes were out there, I think we would know.

I'd never heard of waiting to see if something will sell and then making it. Makes sense from a business standpoint though. I'm glad they didn't sell and were never made! :yes:

^ Someone mentioned it on a ND forum, so I'm not positive if this is the case. It makes sense though, and I do remember that PrimpQueen seemed to not have sold any. I haven't seen it on the website since either (is this a good sign though? I don't know! lol). :shrugs: Either way, I hope the oxford has not been officially faked! Can you imagine how terrible the fakes must be for the rasta?? :yucky::lol: