Whatever happened to that shopaholic mystery purse auction - what bag did they get?

Not a good sign when 2 weeks have gone by and no feedback posted by neither buyer nor seller.
:shrugs:

:yes: thats exactly what I thought......

On one of the previous threads, someone found a velvet chanel monstrosity she had previous tried to sell with no luck.... and lots of people thought it might be that in the box...... if the buyer is not happy though, I dont think there's much they could do as the seller has been upfront in their listing - the buyer was technically buying the box...

I don't get it... what's the deal with all the "add on" gifts? It's like either the seller is dizzy and REALLY generous, or all these "fabulous" gifts are all hideous and she needs an excuse to get rid of them.

That said, I want to know what was included! LOL ;)

Wow! I didn't know the mystery box sold for that much!! That's as bad as the White patent abused bag that sold for $500. I'm sure that one will pop up on eBay again!

I emailed her to find out what all was in the box. Let's see if she responds.

M

I don't get it... what's the deal with all the "add on" gifts? It's like either the seller is dizzy and REALLY generous, or all these "fabulous" gifts are all hideous and she needs an excuse to get rid of them.

That said, I want to know what was included! LOL ;)

That's exactly what I thought too!
Can't wait to see what was inside there.