Whatever happened to dudeIloveyu??????

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
USA
Back in the old, olden days of dudeiloveyou (anyone remember? Is this all coming back to you-- the $14.95 download she had called "How to buy an Authentic Balenciaga Bag" ? or some such?) She had a forum connected to this handbook and these were SOME serious Balenciaga gals.Wondering whatever happened to dudeiloveyou? That sure was a cool handbook and one of the first tools to help people not get ripped off on ebay. Would love to find out -- maybe she is here???

toni22

O.G.
May 4, 2006
sure, i remember her! never got the handbook, but she also did authentications back in the day. she authenticated a bag for me.
she had quite a few great bags. used to sell at high prices.

tooshies

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
I remember her, too!!!

I never got her handbook either, but I remember that clearly!

Didn't she also sell the Chloe handbook as well, if I remember correctly?

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
USA
Well she was pretty feisty but I think really knew her stuff (and you're right, she sold what she did at a premium!!). I once wrote her to ask something about Balenciaga, a while AFTER I had already paid the $14.95 for the downloaded handbook, and she wrote me back quite a nasty message about how that handbook had been out of print for such long time (all of a few months I think), how dare I try to take her copyrighted material, yada yada. Which I would never have done, it was more or less a question and a thank you for her LETTING me spend $14.95 on the Guide...Anyways, just wondered what might have become of her and the forum she ran??:woohoo:

Hanalei

O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Kauai
I remember her also. I just saw her selling something on ebay recently and was surprised because she hasn't sold much for a while. I bought a couple of bags from her. Her site was called Love Tart and I used to go to it all the time before I saw this forum. I always loved her pictures.

mercer

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
gosh, she always had great stuff. I could never figure out how she always had the latest and greatest of everything. she must have been first on every wait list at every store.

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
She was great and I had only wonderful experiences with her but ...Does it not make you wonder why "she" took off? We have wonderful advice for free. Enough to educate us. Why Bother? I understand the service she provided but we have wonderful guidance from the ladies on the authenticate thread..:shrugs:

Feb 2, 2006
I remember her....she authenticated my first B-bag a few years ago! And yes, her listings pop up on eBay from time to time.

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
USA
LOVE TART!! how quickly the swiss cheese mind forgets. Boy that was one I would have never thought of. THanks so much!