Whatdo you do to stop yourself on one of those nights

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
I am sitting here watching another Christmas movie my husband loves.....and i am wearing a tank and leopard PJs.....and I am bored.

but i have been doing too much buy it now so I am trying to stop myself.

I am attempted with champagne and oreos what do you do?

Get out of that tank top and leopard PJ's and into something more sexy. Get your husband to put on something different than a Christmas movie, then head to the bedroom and spend the rest of the night there. It's a lot cheaper, and less boring...

Well...isn't the title Whatdo you do to stop yourself on one of those nights ;)being suggestive by itself? :graucho: It remimded me of that song "I love myself, I want you to love me...lalala" :jammin:

Turn the electricity power OFF.

Let him hold a lighter. Then ask him to light the candle you'll provide him.

When he lights the candle, he'll see you with nothing else except your sexiest Manolos and that Toile de Hermes scarf. :graucho::love::lol:

Get out of that tank top and leopard PJ's and into something more sexy. Get your husband to put on something different than a Christmas movie, then head to the bedroom and spend the rest of the night there. It's a lot cheaper, and less boring...

That's a good idea. :tup: And after that :graucho: if you're not too tired, please try on some of your clothes and do the modeling pictures with the bags and scarves for us.

You are not helping her here :P. If after that she decides to try on some outfits she will find there are quite a few additional details she's missing AND has to have! She will make her DH agree on that instantly! Then she will run to that BIN again!!!