Whatcha waitin for?

ooooo.....ooooo.....ROSE! You know what's a GREAT belt???? Under the radar and just plain FANTASTIC? The Macaron belt.....this one.....(the Barenia one....)

Attachments

• _MG_3410belts.jpg
    _MG_3410belts.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 61
Several things are enroute ... the Eiffel Tower purse charm in orange, the Ano horn bracelet, and the Emile Vibrato coin purse... all from different sellers... most should arrive this week....:yes:

yes. it was. i blame rose. lol. and quinn's mom who posted a scarf so beautiful on the scarf thread that i had to hunt it down (with her help) and get that too. so really i was forced in to these purchases.

i kid because i love :love: :heart:

ShopMom, Muffin won a scarf for you?? What a super nice Kitty. But, you're not making her pay for it, are you? Does she know how to use Paypal? ( you'd better hope not...ha!!)

OK, my "this week's" orange H goodie arrived on Thursday.....see below....it's the Lima silver bracelet.....and I called to confirm with my SA....it's solid sterling.

HermesLimaBracelet1.jpg

HermesLimaBracelet2.jpg

HermesLimaBracelet3.jpg

I'm waiting for the Confetti bracelet, a belt, trying to decide on a white Click Clack and also waiting for perfume (not Hermes) and a new book. Just picked up ANOTHER scarf. It is almost impossible to stop.

Rose, thank you!!! I love it...it has such presence...can't think of a better description.

And,Rose, take SM's advice.....that Macaron belt is fabulous.....it's the most comfortable belt I've ever worn. Uh, I mean I have one of these....( I wasn't wearing SM's belt in case that was confusing :s )

isus - that bangle is just TDF! Solid Sterling - it must feel wonderful on your wrist!

I am waiting for scarves (one has arrived I just can't find the dang camera cord to upload photos!) :cursing: two more are on their way and a bracelet. That is it for a while....

take SM's advice.....that Macaron belt is fabulous.....it's the most comfortable belt I've ever worn. Uh, I mean I have one of these....( I wasn't wearing SM's belt in case that was confusing :s )

I am feeling quite excited now, something to think of buying this week!! :yahoo: