Whatcha' talking 'bout........WILLIS!

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE HYPE!!! Many of your are thinking, "Shoebaglady, you're late in the game!!!" :biggrin: I took a trip with my neighbour to the outlet and saw the clearance area full of Willis'. I've always wanted to try one but couldn't decide on a colour, or I was distracted by other bags. I am very late in the game but I am happy that I was able to snag them at outlet pricing so I could get more colours! I couldn't stop myself. It took an intervention from a friend to narrow my hoard down to 3 perfect colours.

Pics coming up.......

Decisions, decisions.....

image-2324175065.jpg

Here are the three I decided on:

image-3176965825.jpg

image-3415265171.jpg

image-2061990030.jpg

image-857035773.jpg

Moved right in:

image-2839904932.jpg

image-1203228648.jpg

They hold more than I thought and they look even better on!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

YAY WILLIS !!!!!

I don't know how the photo of my DD's hampster eating a carrot was added.....but he's cute! TPF'ers, meet Alexander!

Attachments

• image-2444239591.jpg
    image-2444239591.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 829
ahh I want that British Tan!! I called my outlet and as usual I seemed to have more info than them, they said that the willis is a fp bag and the outlet would never get that bag, when I explained I had "heard" of people finding them at outlets, she said they must have been returns... i don't know how they think they get the other fp bags that I have seen in their store, I guess they just magically show up ahah I just want to know if they are intentionally lying... it's just annoying! okay my rant is over, congrats on your great bags!! I'm still thinking about trying for the british tan - macys has it for %30 off, but it would be great to get a little more off :smile: would you be willing to do a mod shot??

edit: i forgot to add, cute hamster!

Very pretty! You guys are not helping with my 'I'm staying away from the outlet for a while' promise that I made to myself. I love the colorblock ones best but all of them are very nice! Congrats!

My friend you did a good job :smile: enjoy!!

Now what is the shopaholic case and that cute square one ... ?

2036934d1359143949-whatcha-talking-bout-willis-image-2839904932.jpg

And that wallet is just as stunning as the fush!!!

Decisions, decisions.....

View attachment 2036924

Here are the three I decided on:

View attachment 2036926

View attachment 2036935

View attachment 2036929

View attachment 2036932

Moved right in:

View attachment 2036934

View attachment 2036931

They hold more than I thought and they look even better on!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

YAY WILLIS !!!!!

I don't know how the photo of my DD's hampster eating a carrot was added.....but he's cute! TPF'ers, meet Alexander!

Love the thread title :lol: Really nice score! I am jealous because I called my closest outlet today and of course they had no willises :sad: Its the next Coach I plan to buy and I would totally get the same colors you got too. Congrats and enjoy!

Wow, I need to call my outlet! Again, congrats and enjoy them :woohoo:

It was like Christmas morn :biggrin:

ahh I want that British Tan!! I called my outlet and as usual I seemed to have more info than them, they said that the willis is a fp bag and the outlet would never get that bag, when I explained I had "heard" of people finding them at outlets, she said they must have been returns... i don't know how they think they get the other fp bags that I have seen in their store, I guess they just magically show up ahah I just want to know if they are intentionally lying... it's just annoying! okay my rant is over, congrats on your great bags!! I'm still thinking about trying for the british tan - macys has it for %30 off, but it would be great to get a little more off :smile: would you be willing to do a mod shot??

edit: i forgot to add, cute hamster!

I don't know what's wrong with some SA's?!?!? It's very frustrating to locate bags when you have SA's who can be uncooperative. Call back and try to speak with someone else! Good luck on your hunt! I'm sure there are lots of mod pics in the Willis Clubhouse and Mod pic thread. I will try to take some once the kids are asleep :smile:

Cute hamster! Btw, do you know if any of the Madisons have gone on clearance? TIA!

There weren't any Madison's on clearance :sad: There was a lot of MFF on clearance and the Willis'.

I love your thread title and your new goodies! Congrats and enjoy:smile:

LOL! I'm glad someone caught on to my thread title. I think of it every time I hear the name Willis! :biggrin: