Whatcha' talking 'bout........WILLIS!

Very pretty! You guys are not helping with my 'I'm staying away from the outlet for a while' promise that I made to myself. I love the colorblock ones best but all of them are very nice! Congrats!

I'm going to be an enabler and say GO TO THE OUTLET!!!! :graucho:

Great picks, it is a darling bag, the hamster looks like the one in the movie Bolt:lol:

I'm very in love with Willis at the moment. It was an unexpected surprise :smile: My DD's hampster is adorable and he is really sweet. I just don't know how that pic got added! Crazy iPhone!

My friend you did a good job :smile: enjoy!!

Now what is the shopaholic case and that cute square one ... ?
And that wallet is just as stunning as the fush!!!

I had a little help from my friends. :smile: The square thing is a mirror from La Senza that matches our cosmetic cases. It was $2 but I love it! The shopaholic case holds gum and has a mirror. I found that at Winners!

The fush is gorgeous! I love my metallic but the fush......oh the fush.....:graucho:

yeah, they are bigger than they look, for sure. congrats on some great finds!
the crimson one was at the outlet? it's still on the coach website....:thinking:
how much was it at the outlet?

Thanks! The crimson was on clearance at the outlet AND on clearance!!! It was 50% and 30% off!!!!!!!

Nice! I didnt know that the leather had gone to the outlet too!

When I went on Monday, they had only a few Willis'. None of them called out to me. I was shocked to see the leather there at all and the fact it was on clearance....well, you can imagine my head almost exploding!!!

Love the thread title :lol: Really nice score! I am jealous because I called my closest outlet today and of course they had no willises :sad: Its the next Coach I plan to buy and I would totally get the same colors you got too. Congrats and enjoy!

I'm so glad you got my title......I was wondering if it aged me!! :biggrin: Keep trying for the Willis' b/c my store had many!! They will be abundant at the outlets very soon!

I had a little help from my friends. :smile: The square thing is a mirror from La Senza that matches our cosmetic cases. It was $2 but I love it! The shopaholic case holds gum and has a mirror. I found that at Winners!

The fush is gorgeous! I love my metallic but the fush......oh the fush.....:graucho:
You find a lot of cool things at LaSenza!

Great choices, congrats!!! Everything looks awesome against that beautiful lining!!!

Thank you! The lining....oh the legacy lining......instant happy when I open the bag :biggrin:

You find a lot of cool things at LaSenza!

I never shop at La Senza (worked there in 1st yr University) and the one time I do, I find all these cute treasures! I'm all over things that are pink, shiny, and ocelot! :biggrin:

I did'nt understand the hype either but then I saw the berry colorblock regular and city at my outlet this morning I thought it was so pretty but I did not need that color. I had read that other colors were showing up so I asked the SA to check the back and he came out with the City Willis in cobalt/slate opposite your color combo and I had to have it. I keep staring at her. She is so beautiful. I think they had more colors in the back. I just did not have time as I was supposed to be home working not shopping at the outlet. Congrats on your finds. I think I may have to get the Berry combo now.

I did'nt understand the hype either but then I saw the berry colorblock regular and city at my outlet this morning I thought it was so pretty but I did not need that color. I had read that other colors were showing up so I asked the SA to check the back and he came out with the City Willis in cobalt/slate opposite your color combo and I had to have it. I keep staring at her. She is so beautiful. I think they had more colors in the back. I just did not have time as I was supposed to be home working not shopping at the outlet. Congrats on your finds. I think I may have to get the Berry combo now.

Oh, the cobalt slate was my first love with Willis. My problem was that the waxed leather was sooo scratched up at my outlet, couldn't get passed it. I'm bag OCD :lol: !!! I'd love to find one in cobalt and in pristine condition. Congrats on your Willis! I've been staring at my grey/tangelo Willis all afternoon :smile: Get the Berry! I didn't need it either but I couldn't resist it. It is so beautiful !

Yes, the lining is a big part of what makes Willis so special. Of course they have done away with it in the newer ones. I wish that lining was in all bags.

I agree! The lining is just gorgeous and adds so much. I've never ever thought about lining colour until I started buying Coach. I would love legacy lining in my bags. Coach should adopt it as it's signature lining. :cool:

Decisions, decisions.....

View attachment 2036924

Here are the three I decided on:

View attachment 2036926

View attachment 2036935

View attachment 2036929

View attachment 2036932

Moved right in:

View attachment 2036934

View attachment 2036931

They hold more than I thought and they look even better on!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

YAY WILLIS !!!!!

I don't know how the photo of my DD's hampster eating a carrot was added.....but he's cute! TPF'ers, meet Alexander!
I have the City Willis in British Tan. I love it. The British Tan color and the metal embellishments gives it a vintage look.

HOly crap you bought seven :lolots:

I think the ones you decided to keep were the perfect choices! Nice variety in shapes and fun/classic.

I really want one in parchment!!!

Oh and I'm glad your hamster ended up on tpf, I am happy to see him!

I have the City Willis in British Tan. I love it. The British Tan color and the metal embellishments gives it a vintage look.

THe british tan was the one I was after and I almost left it behind. Last minute, I grabbed it and never looked back! :cool:

HOly crap you bought seven :lolots:

I think the ones you decided to keep were the perfect choices! Nice variety in shapes and fun/classic.

I really want one in parchment!!!

Oh and I'm glad your hamster ended up on tpf, I am happy to see him!

I wanted the parchment as well but I thought it would be overkill :graucho: It is gorgeous and it was also clearance at the outlet. Do a reveal when you get your parchment :smile:

The hamster is a cutie pie :biggrin:

dmnnnn woman - Congrats

me??? You just bought ANOTHER bag from FP!!!!! :roflmfao: Like you said, everything goes to the outlet. I got 3 Willis bags for the price of one!!! :yahoo: