Whatcha Gettin' for VDAY?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know a bunch of you have already gotten your Valentine's Gifts but heck, let's see'm! We don't have a consolidated, V-Day only thread, it could be fun!

I think that my boy got me a swingpack from the coach site - wee'llll seee!

2. Great thread!

I will be getting about 6 (or more ;)) items...but I don't want to say yet, I'll probably do some sort of reveal after V-day once it all arrives!! It's thrilling...

3. I'll be giving..I don't want anything...Alot has changed since learning about my Friend's health....I'd rather spend the $ on her and do something nice for her...

4. ^That's so sweet Dawn. I have no idea what, if anything, I'll be getting. But I did buy myself some goodies that will be here this week!

5. Awww nothin much!! It will be fun to see what all of you get though!! :smile:

6. Hmmmm,something violet,something pink.....and......

7. I have no clue... I know he bought me something over the weekend, and I am dying to know what it is!

8. I wont be getting any Coach for V-Day, but my Hubby is in Omaha on business and said he would stop somewhere and pick up a bunch of Meat. :biggrin:

I told him I wanted some Omaha Steaks. Just not for V-Day. lol

9. I got myself a hailey for v-day :smile:))

10. I hope to get Flowers lol. Hubby has only got me flowers once..so it would make my day

11. Most likely nothing... I ordered some things for myself and they didn't work out... me and my boyfriend don't exchange gifts....

12. I don't know, I'm doing well on my ban...

13. If I find my Gigi on St. Valentine's Day, I'll be getting that...wishful thinking!!! I can't wait to see what everyone else gets!

14. I want the Kristi but I don't think he wants to wait to order it. He went and called some stores and found some candidates bags (for what he told me)
    I just want it to be 14 already!!! Whatever he gets me I'm gonna love it!

15. I am hoping for the Floral Embroidered Audrey :tender: