what YSL is this? help please!

Congrats! I love the color of the leather! It is similar to my 'orange' OS muse.
I have not seen this style before. The double adjustable strap seems to be from the Tom Ford era. Check out the 'YSL Tom Ford era and Older Style bags' section of this forum.
Do you have pics of the inside?
Is it suede?

Congrats! I love the color of the leather! It is similar to my 'orange' OS muse.
I have not seen this style before. The double adjustable strap seems to be from the Tom Ford era. Check out the 'YSL Tom Ford era and Older Style bags' section of this forum.
Is it suede?

Liz :yahoo:darling Liz !!!!!! How many years have you been missing for this thread, by far the most knowledgable YSL girl I know. You helped me with my first Rive Gauche, my first Muse....both besace bags, and you vanished from here...we had a vacuum for while andguess what - I had so many by that time that few of us just started helping others, uncertain and all the time researching...we were missing your famous :tdown: and :tup: .

Just wanted to say hi and thank for visiting

Is it suede?

i figured it was TF era, i'm just dying of curiosity for a name/price. thanks for directing me to the thread though, i loved looking at the Mombasas!

I found one on ebay in black, identical, do not know the style either

it is suede inside

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yves-Saint-Laur...573?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item25639f465d

i haven't seen this yet... i almost want it! i don't need two of the same bags though... but i love it :P

Congrats on the acquisition, linhhhuynh!

I wonder if you could ask Erica of ******? Being that she sells YSL, I can't think of anyone else that might be able to point you towards a name for your new bag. At least until a knowledgeable YSL-lover opines.

I am equally curious about this lovely as I have started picking up Tom Ford-era pieces and am looking at some pre-Ford bags that I want. As such, I am trying to learn EVERYTHING I can about now-vintage YSL items.

Will come back for an update...

Congrats on the acquisition, linhhhuynh!

I wonder if you could ask Erica of ******? Being that she sells YSL, I can't think of anyone else that might be able to point you towards a name for your new bag. At least until a knowledgeable YSL-lover opines.

I am equally curious about this lovely as I have started picking up Tom Ford-era pieces and am looking at some pre-Ford bags that I want. As such, I am trying to learn EVERYTHING I can about now-vintage YSL items.

Will come back for an update...

thanks for responding! but... how would i go about contacting Erica??

thanks for responding! but... how would i go about contacting Erica??

Assumed you were familiar with Erica.

Her website is hgbagsonline.com. Her email addy is available there, as well as a number. She's very nice and if she can, she'll help you ID the bag.

You might also want to find a knowledgeable SA. Maybe one of the ladies can point you towards a few. There is a thread on the better YSL SAs, well I thought there was.

Anyway, Grietje recommended "Barbara at Nordstrom Arden Fair in Sacramento is simply wonderful. 916-646-2400."

zhou_l has previously recommended "Matthew (manager) in woodbury is awesome!! and my SA in cabazon one is Valerie"

Miguel Cortez is the assistant manager at the Houston store and he was very helpful to me. Here's his email: YSLSTR005.Houston(at)us.ysl.com

Can't believe I have the following numbers on my phone, but here you go:

Cabazon Outlet (916) 646-2400
Houston (713) 840-7006
Woodbury Outlet (845) 928-2169

I hope that info is of some help.

Good luck!

Assumed you were familiar with Erica.

Her website is hgbagsonline.com. Her email addy is available there, as well as a number. She's very nice and if she can, she'll help you ID the bag.

You might also want to find a knowledgeable SA. Maybe one of the ladies can point you towards a few. There is a thread on the better YSL SAs, well I thought there was.

Anyway, Grietje recommended "Barbara at Nordstrom Arden Fair in Sacramento is simply wonderful. 916-646-2400."

zhou_l has previously recommended "Matthew (manager) in woodbury is awesome!! and my SA in cabazon one is Valerie"

Miguel Cortez is the assistant manager at the Houston store and he was very helpful to me. Here's his email: YSLSTR005.Houston(at)us.ysl.com

Can't believe I have the following numbers on my phone, but here you go:

Cabazon Outlet (916) 646-2400
Houston (713) 840-7006
Woodbury Outlet (845) 928-2169

I hope that info is of some help.

Good luck!

omg thank you so much!!! you're the best :biggrin: