What you've got to be kidding me

RedDuchess

In Luv with Louis
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
So I just sold a bunch of items:tup:, including 3 LV bags, of course I included the receipt etc. So I was just browsing on EBAY and 1 of the bags been re-listed (mind you they have yet to leave feedback) but they also have a BIG picture of the receipt which includes my name, address and CC info:s....I sent them a message asking them to sanitize the receipt before they show the whole world my personal information and got no reply,..that was HOURS ago...what should my next step be?????:cursing:

I didn't think I had to send the buyer a blacked out receipt(lesson learned). I mean what good is it if everything is blacked out,..the CC has expired, but the address and name is my main concern

I'm not very experienced w/eBay but can't you report the listing (since it does violate your privacy) and try to have THEM remove it if the seller is MIA?

And I guess I wouldn't necessarily tell them whether the credit card is expired or not; I'd just say that the receipt contains personal, sensitive information which should remain private instead of displayed in someone's auction!

And I'd definitely cross out all personal info on receipts from now on...

Good luck w/this mess.

Ok, I just called the EBAY 800 that I have(special number yeah right), but they had me report it as a stolent image, I was just weary of reporting it like that, as it isn't technically stolen, but in the ample space they provide for an explanation I explained my concern...and oh well I guess I can count on them leaving negative feedback...OH WELL.:P

I HAVE sent copies with the information blocked out when there were still other items in my possession that were on the same receipt, but lesson learned.......I am still flabbergasted at the gall/stupidity/incosideration of the reseller

I sent the original receipt to the buyer, didn't block anything, didn't even make a copy for myself, and the buyer claimed she didn't get the receipt, and the bag is fake, and blah blah, so now, I have no idea what she does w/ my original receipt. It has everything about me on it. Lesson learned to me too.

I sent the original receipt to the buyer, didn't block anything, didn't even make a copy for myself, and the buyer claimed she didn't get the receipt, and the bag is fake, and blah blah, so now, I have no idea what she does w/ my original receipt. It has everything about me on it. Lesson learned to me too.

Well at least I don't have to worry about that, since I have PROOF(in the form of their new auction)!!!!!!:P
They still haven't taken it down:tdown:, they sent me two messages but once I saw they hadn't taken the picture down I didn't even bother reading the messages(knowing it would just make me mad, and want to strangle them:boxing:smile: and still no feedback:wtf:, what LOSERS:cursing: