What your RMs do while you're gone!!!

LMAO!! RM swinger is my fav, for a sec I thought that was ur DOG in the pic hahaha :P I also love RM playin' dress up! p.s. ur collection is soo yummy I esp. love ur choc Nikki and latte Mattie

So cute, I love seeing them sneaking in some ice cream, potato chips, and beer! :lol: And then they're scurrying back into the closet, as if they were there the entire day! :nuts: I love it! This totally made my day!

Well I left my computer on my coffee table near my new MAC while I was letting my dogs out and apparently Ms Blue had a moment to look through the photos. She is an expert in depression (obviously) and body issues and is very concerned for Ms. Skinny. She did some reading to prepare...

DSC05526.jpg

This is the funniest thread ever! Its so cute, I want to see more, but what I really enjoy is seeing your collection! Its unbelievable.....so many beautiful RM's. I want to come to your house :P

And she wants Ms. Skinny to know she is READY on the other end of the line if she wants to reach out for help! Help will be there.

DSC05527.jpg
Axcelle, You know Ms. Skinny - she will deny, deny, deny she has a problem! I think the other MACs need to plan an Intervention! (I love that show by the way - Jeff needs to come back - he's been away too long.)

You are crazy lady, magjes :lol:.
I catched my MAM in my daughters doll stroller for some days ago. "Silly MAM! "- I was thinking, and made a shot. But it was not so good quality, so I deleted that picture. And now I see that it's not only my bags are naughty :lol: