Home & Garden What you you do? countryside/bugs

^ agree 100%

I do think soap might work though...in the meantime. It is a mechanical approach...geesh, that is really an awful situation. I hope you find a great new place, OP!

Your situation is horrible and I agree you need to get out of that apartment complex ASAP, physically and mentally not an environment you want to be in, good luck!

^ agree 100%

I do think soap might work though...in the meantime. It is a mechanical approach...geesh, that is really an awful situation. I hope you find a great new place, OP!

Thank you ladies! DH still thinks I'm going out of my head but agreed to move out later this year - too many things going on right now - new car, etc so yeah, I still have a loooong summer ahead of me.

Bumping my own thread again! Yesterday DH and I were cleaning the shutters boxes and found out there were TONS of bugs there! DH was kinda shocked and decided we NEED to leave this place. In the evening I attended the owners/tenants condo meeting and all the others families have the same problem. Cutting the trees down it's not an option since they keep riverbank up. One of the tenants is actually a exterminator! Can you imagine my happiness! He is here now, he brought a product and he says it's working! Keep your finger crossed for me! And Friday we are going to see another apt! *really happy*