what you ladies think of handbags in yellow or light lime green color?

I love bags that colour in the warmer months, but don't have one at the mo. I used to have a great anise-coloured bag years ago, bought in France. I gave it to my sister and now I'm kicking myself.

I have two yellow bags, a Bottega Veneta and a Rebecca Minkoff. I think it's a fabulous and really wearable color for warm weather months. The only real downside is the same as for other light colors -- they show dirty easily. That being said, the Minkoff is pretty easy to clean (not as true for the more delicate BV), and I've traveled with it with no problem at all.

Most yellows don't do much for me, but I do like rich egg yolk yellow (or yellow-orange), fluorescent yellow and clotted cream.

I do really like green, though - I tend to gravitate towards grass, leaf, teal (so, dark blue-green) and emerald greens more than I do lime greens, though.

But, if they suit your colouring, why not? :biggrin:

i really like lime/apple green.. he're's a pic of my BE hold me in apple matte with fuchsia lining (actually my entire hold me family..lol) I just love the color...

DSC_3318.jpg

To tell you the truth, I had a light yellow bag and wore it for just one season. I did the same thing with a bright lime green bag. So, at the time, I thought wearing brightly colored bags was a good thing for me, but I just got tired of them pretty quickly.

depends what you wear it with. If you wear a lot of basic colours, like black, grey and navy, the yellow/green will pop from your outfit and it'll look really funky. If you feel confident in those colours it shouldn't matter though.
Bear in mind, it'll show up any scuffs

I personally wouldn't go for these colours as they're seasonal - I'm a 'safe' girl and would choose blacks and navys

Let us know what you decide ;)

i really like lime/apple green.. he're's a pic of my BE hold me in apple matte with fuchsia lining (actually my entire hold me family..lol) I just love the color...

DSC_3318.jpg

Oh my gosh! Those are cute! I was going to say colors like that are not for me, but after seeing those...I have to rethink my thoughts! :smile: