What Years Were Coach Made In Costa Rica?

1. Does anyone know about what years Coach bags were made in Costa Rica?

Thanks!

2. I didn't even know they were made in Costa Rica...but then, hey, I just got into Coach this March 2008 so what do I know?

Take care,

3. If I am not mistaken I think I saw a creed reading "Costa Rica" back in 2005?

4. There shouldn't be any 2005 bags made in Costa Rica.

I don't know the exact years they manufactured there but my best estimate would be between 1994 and 2001.

Raech likes this.
  5. Thanks, all!

6. Either my Mom, sister, or myself had a Coach bag made in Costa Rica. This is my early years of Coachdom, and we were comparing the creeds.

7. I just bought a bag on eBay I want to give it as a gift and the creed said it was made in Costa Rica. Can you take a quick look and let me know what you think? Was it really made in Costa Rica? NoLop-9429. Thanks for all your guidance. I have learned so much from you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=120317087098#ebayphotohosting

8. #8 Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2008

I think that is a great looking bag. It is a "Bonnie's Legacy Linen Canvas Bucket" made in 2000.

Made in Costa Rica is fine for that bag and that year.

As always, wait for more opinions. I love it!

:yes:

9. That collection also had a bag that is almost exactly like the current Hamptons leather satchel.

10. Thank you all so much you are the best. You made me feel so much better. I would feel awful if I gave a fake as a gift.

Anna

11. I didn't know this thread exsisted Hyacinth... they put my in with this one.

12. Sorry, LouisLover, I didn't know they'd forcibly relocated you.