*What year did you buy your first VCA piece?

In 2006 I was "introduced" to VCA. My daughter went to college in Washington DC so I traveled from Texas to visit her Freshman year for Mom's weekend. She told me about the Vintage Alhambra pendant that so many girls were wearing on campus. She had worked in the fashion industry during summers and was a buyer for a small boutique in DC. There was a (tiny) VCA boutique in DC also at the time. The first time I visited the VCA boutique in DC I knew it would be a long time relationship with ALHAMBRA. I purchased a 20 motif YG turquoise and a single YG turquoise pendant for my daughter. It has turned into a "lifelong" relationship! I have no idea what made me want turquoise back then as I never owned anything in turquoise in my life. My daughter still treasures her single turquoise pendant and I am even more in love with my 20 motif turquoise. Sorry so this was so long!

Thats amazing :rolleyes: I like your relationship with your daughter and having a matching necklace stone.

Do you mind sharing a picture of your 20M necklace? I dont seem to see any similar to it elsewhere
:biggrin:
:angel:
Please

This year!! February 2023 - as an early birthday present for myself.

The Sweet Alhambra RG has caught my eyes over 6 years ago and for some reason I never pulled the trigger; don’t live near a store but I have been stalking the forums.

When I finally decided to order the pendant I was debating on the Sweet or the Vintage size but ultimately decided to get the Sweet because it was the first VCA item that caught me eyes and I have been wanting it for years. Maybe one day I’ll add another piece. Vintage pendant or Sweet bracelet :smile:

EFC267A8-F456-4E3C-8325-A1EA5D24BE2E.jpeg