What would your dream pair of Chanel sunnies look like?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I have two pairs of Chanel sunnies, one a big white pair that you can snap the lens out and look like ski googles and the other are small black with white camellia and cc symbol on them (I don't have pix as I do not have them on me).

I love my big ski google type as they cover my eyebrows but they are not dark enough!

I wish Chanel made really big lens, really dark lens with big CC crystal logos as you see on the classic earrings or just a much bigger darker pair of my camellia ones.

How about you?

I'm pretty happy with the pair I own:

yhst-95838633089999_2016_309061025

Well, the most flattering pair of Chanel sunnies I own (times two!) is the 6014!! I love, love, love them!! I would love that same shape (either black or brown, with extra dark, no eyes showing lenses), quilted arms and a subtle crystal camellia logo on the side! :smile:

Last edited:
i love the shape and style of the Chanel 5080 B as made extremely popular by Denise Richards. I would love Chanel to make that exact style frame each season but with a classic swarovski crystal CC logo on the sides. That would look beautiful :smile:

My ideal Chanel sunnies would simply just fit my face! I am very petite and almost ALL Chanel sunnies are too big for me. Every year I wait for the new styles to come out in hopes that one might work for me. The only ones that have ever been close were the 5095B's and sadly I lost those in the ocean on a trip to the beach. I have found them on EBay and if none of the new styles work this year, I'm buying my old ones again!