What would you think if LV made the Totally in Ebene?

I would think the Totally in ebene might have the same strap issues as the NF in ebene . But I would so do a speedy B in ebene even though I have an ebene speedy 35

But the straps on the Totally are different than NF, the Totally has two rings that allow the straps to bend down and move with use, the NF straps are one single piece, and I can see how the glazing could crack trying to store it or even during normal use.

Maybe the straps would be more like the Westminster, a little thicker and stiff, unfortunately not as comfy as vachetta leather.

About the Ebene Speedy B, same here, I would still buy it even if I have speedy 30. :smile:

But the straps on the Totally are different than NF, the Totally has two rings that allow the straps to bend down and move with use, the NF straps are one single piece, and I can see how the glazing could crack trying to store it or even during normal use.

Maybe the straps would be more like the Westminster, a little thicker and stiff, unfortunately not as comfy as vachetta leather.

About the Ebene Speedy B, same here, I would still buy it even if I have speedy 30. :smile:

Well in that case count me in for an ebene totally ( if they make it !)