What would you rather have > Vache Liegee Chocolate or Vache Liegee Rouge H

rouge h kelly rouge h is beyond beautiful on vl while also as the other ladies already said the shoulder strap may come in handy
about the birkin or kelly for evenings. well it certainly is not something for a ball or a cocktail reception nor suitable for clubbing a clutch is much more suitable for these purposes BUT i love to wear the small kellys 25 or 28 (in lizard or box and only rigide)or a 30 birkin in exotic skins for fabulous dinners luncheons or cocktail at a chic bar or a vernissage you know semi formal events where you show up less dressed then for a ball but still more elegant than daywear and more sophisticated then for a ladies night out at the clubs

greentea i enjoy your posts. you're very balanced.

bagg you've got to change that signature now... so much rage. lol and thanks for the reminder that the 4s are coming, and along with them, a free hand. thanks!

Color-wise I would go with Rouge H because I like that color more than Chocolate. I am not a neutral color person and it looks like there're more ppl with neutral colors than pop colors (I like to be a bit different). Bag-wise I would choose Kelly because you have that option of wearing the shoulder strap.:flowers:

HiHeels said:
greentea
bagg you've got to change that signature now... so much rage. lol and thanks for the reminder that the 4s are coming, and along with them, a free hand. thanks!
lol, I forgot becaue I have not been on for a while, getting those kiddies ready for school you know.

I would only use an exotic or black Birkin 25 or Kelly 25 or 28 cm (for me, sellier black box) for evening. Otherwise, they are day bags, IMO.
You can get away with a Kelly 32 at a dinner party. An evening gown requires a mini Kelly or clutch, IMO.
OK - I get the picture now. This is really what I needed to know. I think I was only equating night with gowns, being so simplistic in my assumption, hence my own confusion.

It sounds like you really don't want or need another Birkin. I wouldn't buy one just because it was offered to you, although it's always tempting! Vache Liagee is EXPENSIVE! get only the Hermes bags you can't live without.
My husband would say he is the only one I can't live without! LOL and that I most certainly can carry on living without more orange boxes!

If I can add... chocolate birkin? that would be my first choice, since you do not have to fuss wit opening /clossing of a Kelly. if you have your hands full, it's a pain. :yes: (I love kelly bags though)...so maybe a kelly?:nuts: , O.K. there, I have helped!:lol:

Baggaholic said:
Yeah,.. you can go on living,... UNHAPPY!

omgd, so funny... so true.

sure, you've got to get the priorities straight, but if everything else is in order, there is lots of room for hermes. and when you run out of room, there is the real estate section.