What would you like Vuitton to manufacture?

If they just brought back special orders that would be cool. I saw a special order Damier Ebene Montsouris GM and it looked really nice. Of course I will always long for an eclipse or macassar speedy.

Just more fluidity with the canvas prints would be great. It's wrong to assume that women don't want bags in the eclipse or macassar print, or do so because they have decided these are prints for men.

It's wrong to assume that women don't want bags in the eclipse or macassar print, or do so because they have decided these are prints for men.
It's the other way around. The collections created for men were different prints and leather trims because research showed that most guys would not want to wear a bag that could be mistaken for a lady's purse.

Men leathergoods was the fastest growing category at LV for a while. (I don't know about today). So no wonder they wanted to protect that market.

I also love the idea of a LV lipstick. Would look so pretty in the bag and on the vanity.

And maybe they already do this, but it would be awesome if LV could do custom orders like Goyard and Moreau. Just let you build a bag completely from scratch to perfectly suit your needs. I want to be at a financial place in life where I can order my own custom bags heh heh.

I also love the idea of a LV lipstick. Would look so pretty in the bag and on the vanity.

And maybe they already do this, but it would be awesome if LV could do custom orders like Goyard and Moreau. Just let you build a bag completely from scratch to perfectly suit your needs. I want to be at a financial place in life where I can order my own custom bags heh heh.
You should check out the Haute Maroquinerie options. Completely customizable bags made in the best materials.

Knew you would have an answer :flowers::flowers:
Closer to Hermes' special order service, but it looks BEAUTIFUL. A customized LV bag in Nomade leather???!!! What a dream.

Check out the HM clubhouse thread , you will drool!

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-uniqueness-of-the-haute-maroquinerie-club.755559/