What Would You Like to See For Fall & Winter?

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I was wondering what you ladies were hoping to see from BE this fall. Any new ideas for styles, leathers, colors? I know there have been random snippets of conversations in different threads, so I thought I'd start this one for us to brainstorm.

As for me, I'd love to see a dark green pebbled leather. The pebbled luxe leathers have been my favorite introduction recently--the purple and orange are two of my favorites.

I'd also love to see more bags with a zip top closure. The magnets work quite well but I think the zippers are so helpful for travel and when you're on the go.

I'm also anxious to hear if there are any new styles coming. I'd love to see something similar to a Hold Me but with an over the shoulder drop length and a zipper closure.

Oh, and I wish the choco crash were coming back. I know it was a limited leather, and I think that leather was one of the more underrated leathers--it is just so gorgeous IRL but it is very hard to capture in photos.

How about you?:smile:

Now keep in mind I am totally banned while I pay for my last bag commitments, BUT if money were no concern ... I've love to see a deep, deep sapphire blue with purple undertones in the sheen leather and a matte lilac! I too would love to see another style with a zipper top.

It's so exciting that it's coming up soon when we'll be able to see what's coming!

Oh wow what a fun thread!

I would love love to see new designs! That's really key for me since I"ve tried almost every BE style to date. There's nothing in the current collection left for me. hehe I"m SO ready to see new styles this fall.

Of course I'm waiting patiently for the wallets. I have a feeling that will be my next BE splurge!

P.S. As for ideas on these designs I don't have a clue. I"ll just know when I see the pics.

I would like to see new designs too. I know many brands have limited new designs, but I like to keep it exciting with different styles. Also, I want two zips on the Love Me Midi's to be standard. I don't want to pay the extra for BEC to get that.

I hope she never gets rid of the messenger strap. That is the primary reason I stick with BE and Miu Miu. I may not always use the strap, but I love the convenience of having it.

I can't wait to see new styles, as well! In the fall, I always love a bowling bag style, a doctor bag style, or a top handle lady bag...

I think I heard a rumor about brass hardware? Brass hardware on a beautiful forest green pebbled leather... That would be lovely.

Last edited:
I have banned myself, because I'm getting more bags than I can use!! Darned BEC...but it is so much fun ;) But after just using all the new bags coming to me, I would like to see and get bags in these colours:
Ink Blue
Olive
Burnt Sienna yellow
Terracotta
Grey green
..in mattes but also pebbled

I have now ordered some WTM messengers..spread over 3 mths, but I too would like to see some bags with zippers, something similar to the Charm me with wider space at the top, but as lightweight.

Small coinpurses to fit in our APs or just to fit in the smaller bags will be appreciated a lot..so they match the bags!
...and a clutch, that can have a thin messenger strap.

Fun! A few things on my dream list --

An antiqued or brushed or brass hardware option.

A rich, deep green matte or pebbled leather. Somewhere between emerald and hunter.

A garnet leather -- matte or sheen for this one.

A whiskey/cognac/deep caramel matte leather.

A new style with zipper closures and more outside pockets or compartments. Something similar to the original TMA -- a semi-structured, double-handled satchel but a bit larger with a tad more slouch and edge (think 1st generation TMA crossed with Botkier Trigger) as well as a shoulder/messenger strap option.

Something tells me we won't see any new styles this fall, but maybe re-promos of a couple of the the older styles that are available now on BE Couture. I think we will see Jackie going further and further away from producing many stock bags and concentrating on BEC. Just a hunch.

Oh, and this ... it would entail a major website upgrade, but I would love to be able to see my bag as I was building it on BE Couture -- at least to see the bags in all the color and leather choices that are available -- and for pix on the site in general, to be able to zoom in on details.

Fantastic thread!

I'd love to see Moonstarr's sapphire blue...in a Be Mini Mini or a TMA Original. I think Garnet would be lovely or a deep emerald, I'm definitely in the mood for some jewel tones.

I don't think there will be any new designs either, I also think some of the older styles that may be popular through BEC will make a return...that's why I'm holding off as long as possible on ordering my Be Mine Mini in Navy...I'll die if this style comes back into stock in the above colours as I'd rather have those than the navy...although I do love navy!

Love this whiskey idea. That's one of my favorite leather colors. Also, I have always liked aged brass hardware over the bright, shiny gold. Many of my Miu Miu's have the shiny gold and I find myself unable to wear them when I have a lot of white gold or silver jewelry on.

Love this whiskey idea. That's one of my favorite leather colors. Also, I have always liked aged brass hardware over the bright, shiny gold. Many of my Miu Miu's have the shiny gold and I find myself unable to wear them when I have a lot of white gold or silver jewelry on.

I'm with you on this Suzi. Some ladies are happy to mix their metals, but I always feel weird!

Hi Ladies,

Oh my a gorgeous whiskey! Yes, I love that idea. I've actually been requesting that for years with BE. I would love a rich brown for the fall. Now, that would get my attention!;)

As for new designs. Don't lose hope ladies. I have a feeling that every year Jackie will introduce a couple new designs. I've been hearing whispers of a great AW09 sheet so I"m assuming there will be new items.

There isn't anything else for me to try in the current collection or on BEC so I hope I like what appears for the new season. Although, I"m much more selective these days so maybe it will be a good thing if I don't love the new styles and just purchase a couple new accessories to have fun. LOL

Um, did I mention that I count the spm as an accessory ladies? hehe Who knew I'd like my spm this much for travel!

P.S. Brass sounds lovely! For me BE's gold hardware was too bright except I like it against my tan matte.
I think brass will be stunning.

Last edited: