What would you like for your next birthday?

engagement ring, why because I think after 5+ years and talk about living together I should have one.

5 years? Wow!! Congratulations!!!! My SO and I are hitting our 4th year next February (we've been doing long distance for over 2 years now with his being in Asia and my being in the U.S.). I hope you get an engagement ring too! You definitely deserve it!:yes:

My golden birthday is coming up this month... on the 25th.

I don't have anything I really want... I usually prefer to buy things like clothes, bags, shoes on my own. I don't expect anyone to spend an insane amount of money on gifts for me, anything less than $50 is more than fine.

I usually go out to a nice restaurant for dinner and spend the night out with friends on the weekend before or following my b-day (happens to fall in the middle of the week on Wed. this year). I'll probably have dinner with my family the night of my bday, and I don't expect anything extravagant as long we we can spend some time together.

5 years? Wow!! Congratulations!!!! My SO and I are hitting our 4th year next February (we've been doing long distance for over 2 years now with his being in Asia and my being in the U.S.). I hope you get an engagement ring too! You definitely deserve it!:yes:

Yes it was 5 yrs in sept. We did long/ long distance for almost 4 of them, and the last year he's been about 1 hr way.

thanks I hope you get one soon too, I'm sure you'll have yours soon them me.

I always told my bf I didn't want my engagement to be associated with my birthday or a holiday, but I think by next summer, at that point of dating over five and a half years... I'd forgo presents for my ring! I'm starting to get a little antsy!

Hope you others waiting for your rings get yours soon too :smile:

I really don't want to be going into grad school immediately like my parents want but I'm hoping for a great-paying career-related job (since my birthday is in september, it would be the beginning of the school year which is why..)

As for any wish..not just for my upcoming bday...

I really just ask for a settled life. I want to be settled! I'm not sure what I want...but just happiness. I am just thankful for everything God has blessed me with.

Sorry if this wasn't a super great answer. lol