What would you like for your next birthday?

my B-Day is on the 31st of Dec ...

i really dont need any material gift, rather i want God to bless me with inside peacfulness as well as being able to balance my life ... enshallllah :smile:

Happy bday kou , Helenz and annem :flowers:

My birthday was the 4th of this month, and I wanted--and got!!-- a damier speedy 30:smile:

LOL I already have a Christmas list going, though!!

-Tiffany mesh earrings with pearls
-Cabas Mezzo
-Papillon
-Alma

YIKES!!!!

I haven't even decided what I want for christmas yet! My birthdays not until April so I have a way to go. I could do with a new phone and i-Pod because mine are OLD. Although I've gone and fallen in love with a butterfly necklace at Tiffanys so I think I'll probably get that.

Mine is next month and I really have no idea. It is hard for me because my husband is not a good gift giver and he has very specific ideas on what he will or will not buy for me and how much he will spend

My birthday will be on 6th of december. A dream: I finally want to get a first car (I have license since summer). In reality my beloved asked me to choose: either diamond earrings or a bag (thinking Chloe large Betty). Price is appr. the same! Don't know what to choose!

I'm going to be yet another year closer to the next decade in less than a month and I cannot help but feel a bit down about it:Push:. Anyways, just wondering ... What would you ladies and gentleman like to get for your next birthday and WHY?

It can be anything - bags, shoes, cars, or even non-tangible items.:yes: So what's yours and why?

engagement ring, why because I think after 5+ years and talk about living together I should have one.