What would you like Coach to make?

Boy I keep thinking of more stuff.

I would like Coach to bring in some larger bags in that Pewter color. Also, leave it out long enough for me to save up some $$ and purchase it. The bags are always small and pricey for some reason.

i guess i should have been clearer on my coach wishlist, because i wish they had them at my eye doctor!

LOL! Yeah, glad they do have the frames but I wish they had just the magnifying reading glasses that I could purchase on my own without a prescription! And a yearly ornament would be pretty cool!

*6-ring planner! Hehe, since 3 of us have mentioned it now, maybe some nice designer at Coach will make one for us? The 3-3/4" x 6-3/4" size, in crimson leather, please. I'll buy it without even looking at the price. Really.

*More Legacy stripe stuff. The square scarf but without the gold edging, or an oblong one would be even better. I also like mharvey's suggestion of a Legacy stripe cellphone lanyard. Or a leather Legacy mini-skinny with stripe lining...yummy. Kristan's pictures of her signature one made me really want a whiskey leather version.

*A woodpecker or bluebird keyfob or charm. Heck, if they could do an owl, surely they could make a woodpecker or bluebird. Okay, maybe I'm the only person who would buy one...

Like this one? (LOVE IT! I thought it looked like a "coach speedy" too! hehehe)

eBay: Signature Coach Khaki Bronze Gold Tote Purse (item 120066667181 end time Dec-23-06 20:08:45 PST)

I was going to bid on it...but that's too much $$ in my opinion for a used bag!

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE a signature striped tote in khaki and GREEN! (If you seen pictures of my collection, you'd know I LOVE green, especially the grass green)

I'd also like longer handles on totes. I'm getting the "lunch tote" for christmas tomorrow :whistle: (am I supposed to know that?) and the length of the handles is PERFECT for slinging over your shoulder and wearing COMFORTABLE with even a bulky jacket on.

I found a pic of your collection. You collection is fab. I love green too. I have the change purse that goes with your khaki sig/green suede tote. I have a olive green suede business tote. The handle just broke off so I'll send it out soon.

I love green as well. :heart: It's my favorite color. :heart: I love that all green signature bag!

So I take it you love signature pieces.

Now that brown bag looks a lot like the bag I just bought at the outlet. I think the one I have may be bigger. I can't be sure because it is still in the gift wrap. I'm going to put it under the tree and "open" it tomorrow.

Now what is the signature stripe again? Is it the collection with the patent and suede stripe down the middle. If so, these look truly fabulous in person. They didn't look like much online but really nice in person.

*More Legacy stripe stuff. The square scarf but without the gold edging, or an oblong one would be even better. I also like mharvey's suggestion of a Legacy stripe cellphone lanyard. Or a leather Legacy mini-skinny with stripe lining...yummy. Kristan's pictures of her signature one made me really want a whiskey leather version.
a legacy stripe mini skinny! i wished SO bad they had made one JUST in that stripe!!! i'm not a wristlet person, so i don't like that one!

does coach have cell phone cases? (i seem to recall some at outlet...). but one is legacy stripe would be cool (for those of us who can't use the cell lanyards)

a legacy stripe mini skinny! i wished SO bad they had made one JUST in that stripe!!! i'm not a wristlet person, so i don't like that one!

does coach have cell phone cases? (i seem to recall some at outlet...). but one is legacy stripe would be cool (for those of us who can't use the cell lanyards)

Ooooh, I love both of those ideas (stripe skinny and phone case)!

They used to have Nokia phone cases, because I bought a bunch of them at the outlet when they were discontinued (and I had a Nokia phone that they fit perfectly -- sigh). But if they had one in the Legacy Stripe, I'd buy it and put my Katana in it anyway. I just love that stripe so darn much.

A yearly ornament with different styles each year is a great idea!

i wish coach would do simple, minimal leather bags once again. no over the top decoration or things like that..... something akin to the bonnie cashin days. (i know they're trying to bring her designs back with the "legacy" line but it so isn't working.... they shouldn't try to toy with perfection!!!)

Coach perfume would be awesome. With signature on the bottle.

Superstar - not sure if you are aware, but they ARE coming out with a pefume in late Spring, I believe.

Coach teamed up with Estee Lauder to develop it and it will be a HUGE new marketing campaign. Their first one!! It is "top secret", at least the last time I asked any of "my girls" about it (the SA's at the Galleria in Houston). They said they aren't giving out any hints, even to them. They don't know what it is going to smell like or anything.

I can tell you it is KILLING ME waiting for it though!!!

I sure hope I like it, since I found out about it in July when it was announced....LOL!!!

I wonder if anymore information has been given out about it?? Or even a release date????

I too wish that Coach would go back to what they were know for which is simple and tasteful leather handbags without alot of fancy designs and no C's please. I absolutely hate logo. The legacy line is okay but the cleanless of the lines during the Bonnie Cashin days was perfect and you should not mess
with perfection.