What would you like Coach to make?

0927c08a.bmp

Coach does have frames for prescription lenses; you can buy them at participating optometrists' offices. I'm on my 2nd pair myself -- love how they look and hold up, and you get a signature hardshell case to store them in, with a mahogany sateen Coach wiping cloth.

Also, it has been several years but to this day, I'm still sorry that I missed out on that Signature duffel that looked liked the LV Speedy. I loved that bag. I remember it came in different colored trim. But for some reason I only remember red. Does anyone have that bag?

I don't have it, but it was seeing this very bag in the Coach window back when it first came out (was it 3 years ago?) that made me decide to buy my first LV Speedy...mostly because the Coach bag looked nearly like it, and also cost nearly as much! So my rationaliziing brain translated it to "well if you could get an almost-lookalike Coach bag for that much, why not spend $100 and get the real thing?" Heh. So I did.

I would like Coach to make a cell phone leash in the Legacy Stripe print. I have even told the SAs at Tysons Galleria that they should do this, that the Legacy Stripe print is that popular. I would so buy it in a heartbeat. Right now I have the white leather leash with the signature star charm on it, and it's terribly useful for fishing my phone out of my bag. I'd love to have it in Legacy Stripe.

Coach does have frames for prescription lenses; you can buy them at participating optometrists' offices. I'm on my 2nd pair myself -- love how they look and hold up, and you get a signature hardshell case to store them in, with a mahogany sateen Coach wiping cloth.
the ONLY place i can find their frames is online. no matter where i go, no one carries them (and i'm not going cheap places, either) or can order them. but i hesitate to buy them online because of my prescription....:sad:

the ONLY place i can find their frames is online. no matter where i go, no one carries them (and i'm not going cheap places, either) or can order them. but i hesitate to buy them online because of my prescription....:sad:

same here...

i guess i should have been clearer on my coach wishlist, because i wish they had them at my eye doctor!

My daughter owns three pairs of Coach prescription glasses.. All three frames were gifts from my sister (her Godmother) and she purchased them at her husband's optometrist's office... They live in CA. She lives in Ontario but I'm not sure which doctor they go to... All I know is that that doctor carries many frames (for prescription) and sunglasses.

I'm still sorry that I missed out on that Signature duffel that looked liked the LV Speedy. I loved that bag. I remember it came in different colored trim. But for some reason I only remember red. Does anyone have that bag?

Like this one? (LOVE IT! I thought it looked like a "coach speedy" too! hehehe)

eBay: Signature Coach Khaki Bronze Gold Tote Purse (item 120066667181 end time Dec-23-06 20:08:45 PST)

I was going to bid on it...but that's too much $$ in my opinion for a used bag!

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE a signature striped tote in khaki and GREEN! (If you seen pictures of my collection, you'd know I LOVE green, especially the grass green)

I'd also like longer handles on totes. I'm getting the "lunch tote" for christmas tomorrow :whistle: (am I supposed to know that?) and the length of the handles is PERFECT for slinging over your shoulder and wearing COMFORTABLE with even a bulky jacket on.

Like this one? (LOVE IT! I thought it looked like a "coach speedy" too! hehehe)

eBay: Signature Coach Khaki Bronze Gold Tote Purse (item 120066667181 end time Dec-23-06 20:08:45 PST)

I was going to bid on it...but that's too much $$ in my opinion for a used bag!

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE a signature striped tote in khaki and GREEN! (If you seen pictures of my collection, you'd know I LOVE green, especially the grass green)

I'd also like longer handles on totes. I'm getting the "lunch tote" for christmas tomorrow :whistle: (am I supposed to know that?) and the length of the handles is PERFECT for slinging over your shoulder and wearing COMFORTABLE with even a bulky jacket on.

Yes. Kind of like that one. But I don't recall the gold color. I think the bag that I actually saw in the store (I had only seen it in the 57th street store) was older than that one. It'll probably come back.

No I haven't seen your collection.

I haven't really been in the stores lately. I really need to go every once in a while because they have many things that aren't in the catalog or online.