What would you ladies wear with these:

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^ listing has been removed :smile:

2. I won them! :smile:

3. yeah but it should have shown the pictures and listing would have still been viewable , it comes up as this when i try to open it

"This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.•Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    •Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing."

See our best selling items

4. It hasn't been removed, she tried to copy and paste from a post instead of the original link so it doesn't work.

5. Omg sorry for the hassle.. I'll post pics when I get home.. Thanks ladies!

6. ahhh!! lol lo no wonder i couldnt see :P

7. still no pics

8. Here you go ladies..... please help me get ideas of what to wear.. the color seems more appropriate for spring/summer(?) ... I wear a lot of jeans and I'm sure I can wear these with jeans.. and maybe just a plain mini-dress... but other than those... what else?

Also, what colors do you think will be a good match? :smile:

Thank you!!!

Attached Files:

9. Ahhhh MIMOSA is such a beautiful shade... I'd wear it with black of course.. but also with a bright color (Red ! Blue ! Green ! ) and gold-ish accessories.. a nice belt... bangles... I've seen celebs sprting gold poseidon which reminds me of this style a little bit.. may be they can inspire you ! :smile:

10. These are gorgeous. Congrats!
    I'm terrible with outfit recommendations. I say skinny jeans for everything. :P

11. Depend what your personal style is , for me we're hitting spring so alot of light soft coloured dresses with tan belts or etc etc , like Jet's suggestion ..SKINNY JEANS !! * although i dont ever wear jeans ahahahhahaa *

12. Skinny jeans and a dressy white blouse
    white sundress
    brown sundress
    a dress in light blue, seafoam or lavender..I would keep the color palette soft with this one

13. Honey, if those were mine, I would never take them off!

14. Thank you ladies! I actually did get some ideas! Thank you thank you! :smile:

and yes, skinny jeans and I are BFFs! :smile: