What would you have next if you were me..

Charlotta

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Hi Ladies! I am quite new at Chanel. I have bought black caviar GST with silver hardware and black caviar jumbo with gold hardware in few weeks. These have been my first Chanels, as I have been a Lv girl before (love vernis Almas!).

Now I am thinking what could be my next Chanel before price increase?
I do not need/like small bags so small/mini classic flap, woc etc are out of question. What would you suggest me?

I love navy and red, but I do not want another GST yet..

Hi Ladies! I am quite new at Chanel. I have bought black caviar GST with silver hardware and black caviar jumbo with gold hardware in few weeks. These have been my first Chanels, as I have been a Lv girl before (love vernis Almas!).

Now I am thinking what could be my next Chanel before price increase?
I do not need/like small bags so small/mini classic flap, woc etc are out of question. What would you suggest me?

I love navy and red, but I do not want another GST yet..
Hi Charlotta! I am relatively new to Chanel as well and own your pieces as well. I think a medium or large madamoiselle would be a nice addition to your chanel family( I am thinking of purchasing one as well). I'm not sure if the colors you like are currently available though as I've only seen patent pink or green in the stores as well as the sueded black.