What would you get?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am in a quandry..I want a planner and a wallet..I think I may want the MC black koala..which I think is beautiful..its about $720 here (is it worth it?)..I also want the agenda/planner(need to stick to a term here!:weird: in the MC black also..that's about $450.. I want them both but that's a bit excessive for me and I really only want one small MC piece as an accent to my other LV..I currently have a filofax that is a wallet and an agenda but I am willing to give it up for something new and pretty:shame: I also have seen a mono agenda with a colored lining so I'm thinking about that also..has anyone seen one? that's about $425 ..I know I keep saying about but as some of ya'll know the dollar is a constantly moving instrument here..currently it's climbing..but I want to buy before it begins to decline again..I'm not that confident that the rise will continue..I am so wordy..anyway any help and/or suggestions for alternates ..plus pics if possible would be greatly appreciated..and thanks for reading all of this:love: you guys are the best!!

2. Hi, i think the wallet is more worth it... i got the epi agenda but hqavent used it for so long since all my phone #s are stored in my cell phone... are the LV's cheaper in Japan??

3. I love the white MC small ring agenda :love: I almost got it last week, I still want it!!

4. I've had a medium-sized LV agenda (Monogram Canvas) for over 3 years now, and I use it as both my organizer and wallet. I really love it, and don't have problems with it since I'm a bit old-fashioned and like to write things down. Tried the Palm Pilot thing, and have a Blackberry too, but I like have a good old organizer.

5. I would suggest the wallet, if you carry a lot of things in it, otherwise you can get away with just an agenda as an organizer and a wallet. Since Japanese prices are so expensive, it may also be better if you just try to eBay your items.

I may be in Japan this summer, so hopefully I'll get to see first hand all the crazy handbag ladies !

6. Yeah that wallet is real.

That lady did some really silly things to advertise her website here though, so that was rather non cool. But it's a gorgeous wallet !

I know the prices aren't so great, but hey, the superbibles are ! ;)

7. trust me, if you're gonna get a planner and you plan on using it a lot.. don't get something small like the stupid "small ring agenda"s. iono, it may be cuz i'm a guy, but i'm petite for a guy! and my mono SRA was too damn small. i switched out and bought the desk agenda in monogram, and i love it so much more. pockets big enough for folded 8.5x11 sheets, and enough space for a few cards and other papers.. and it's definitely big enough to write in. :smile:

8. I've got the koala wallet in the Monogram and I love it. I have my name down to be called for an agenda in the red epi when it comes in, (in the medium size I think) but I don't think I want it anymore. It seems like a good idea to get yourself organized but I personally don't think I would use it enough to justify spending $500+ on it. If you think you would use the agenda a lot I would try and get one that you can use as both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice