What would you get for $1800

I'm going to do a search for the Lodge GM or Lodge, as I would want to see if anyone has one of these. :yes: I keep getting excited that I am saving for one of these. But I also would seriously look at all my options, especially with the new mini Lin Speedy, and I would also look at buying an Epi Speedy. In :heart: Red :heart: - thanks to seeing recent pictures on here, it looks so beautiful.(I forgot who just bought one, I know her picture, but forgot her name. :shame: :flowers:

I'm going to do a search for the Lodge GM or Lodge, as I would want to see if anyone has one of these. :yes: I keep getting excited that I am saving for one of these. But I also would seriously look at all my options, especially with the new mini Lin Speedy, and I would also look at buying an Epi Speedy. In :heart: Red :heart: - thanks to seeing recent pictures on here, it looks so beautiful.(I forgot who just bought one, I know her picture, but forgot her name. :shame: :flowers:

Someone also just put up a pic in the visuals thread of the black mc petit noe, and I must say, it looks so fab! Choices, so many choices...

Ohhhhhhhh I love the picture of the Red Epi Speedy 25. I love the MC Petit Noe. I'll have to check out those pictures again! I looked last month, and looks like things are added to that post all the time! And yes, so many choices. Seeing that picture of the MC Noe makes me want it today lol. I love the shoulder strap, it looks so good on her. I'm so happy she posted a picture.

I will get suhali l'ingenieux PM in Geranium from let-trade.. less than $1600
lv-s75-01sm.jpg

The rest will go toward groom cles..

Between the 2, I'd choose MC Speedy! IT"S HOT! lol Otherwise, I also like the Manhattan PM and GM, Bedford in Framboise, Satin Aumoniere, Mono Papillon 30, Mono Bucket PM, Mini Lin Bucket PM........the list goes on.....lol

Wow, for $1800--I'd either get the white multi-color speedy or i'd get a bunch of items like:

Speedy 30 in Damier Azur
Speedy 30 in Monogram
Blue Epi Pochette

I know, I have about six different options that I wrote up, including the MC speedy, but looking at my list just confuses me: do I choose quantity or quality (in this case, one bag that I really, really like, as opposed to three bags that I really like>):lol:

Why $1800? Well, I have the MC Speedy (or the Noe) in mind, but I also know that by the time that I have that money saved up (I'm aiming for Feb/March), I will probably change my mind. Just for kicks, I would love to hear what you would do with $1800 at LV?

I would get a Manhattan GM, a Black MC Speedy 30 or a Khaki Graffiti Speedy 30 off of eBay.:wlae: