What would you get for $1800

1. Why $1800? Well, I have the MC Speedy (or the Noe) in mind, but I also know that by the time that I have that money saved up (I'm aiming for Feb/March), I will probably change my mind. Just for kicks, I would love to hear what you would do with $1800 at LV?

2. I would get them both pre-owned!:graucho:

3. Good idea LV_addict!

4. I would get the Cabas whistler!

5. Add 300 and get the Suhali Lockit PM :graucho:

6. Manhattan GM!

7. Manhattan GM. I just adore that bag!! However I already have a few MC pieces. I think the MC speedy is a excellent choice for your collection!

8. I think I will get a bag and an small accessory like agenda, wallet or a wapity maybe?:graucho:

9. I would get a Coussin GM,w/m Wapity,Vernis agenda,and inclusion bracelet :biggrin:

10. I could get a pre-owned black MC speedy, but the black MC Noe's are hard to come by on eBay. The few that I have found are so close to the actual price, I might as well just buy it new.

11. l'aimable and the matching agenda.. a few bucks over the limit though.

12. epi passi and the new speedy in mini monogram lin. have you seen the new lin bags yet??

13. I would look around for any leftover pieces from the Cerises line.

14. I have some ideas what I would do with 1800.00 :yahoo:

Either buy my dream purse - the MC Black Petit Noe (This is what I really want) or........ MC Black Alma .......... or Lodge GM in MC Black of course!! lol

OR

Buy a few items to buy all at once for 1800.00:
    Damier Speedy
    Koala Damier Wallet
    Louis Vuitton Scarf
    Cles

15. I love the MC black petit noe, too! I haven't seen the Lodge GM irl, but it looks gorgeous in pics. I just can't decide.

I could do what LV_Addict suggested--buy both the mc speedy and the mc noe, pre-owned--and I would still probably have some money left over to get a cles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice