What would you exchange it for?

nladxo

Mar 7, 2015
I received the Favorite PM in monogram for Christmas this year from my wonderful mother. She said I could exchange it for something else if I wished but I'm not sure what I would even exchange it for. So my question to everyone else is, what would you exchange the Favorite PM for? I'm just looking for ideas to look into just incase I do decide to exchange it.

I received the Favorite PM in monogram for Christmas this year from my wonderful mother. She said I could exchange it for something else if I wished but I'm not sure what I would even exchange it for. So my question to everyone else is, what would you exchange the Favorite PM for? I'm just looking for ideas to look into just incase I do decide to exchange it.
I would personally keep it unless it either didn't fit me or it was defective/has an issue, but that's just me. If your mom is ok with it then you can consider options like the Eva, Pochette Accessories, a couple of different wallets (i.e. Emilie, Zippy Compact, Sarah, etc.), or other SLGs such as an agenda or mini pochette.

I absolutely love the look of the Favorite.. I would KEEP the bag in a heartbeat, because over time you will be able to use it for many occasions, as it can be used so many different ways!!! In my opinion the bag is a keeper 💖💖