What would you do?

Kmiller_41

O.G.
Mar 11, 2013
So I just cut the tags to the metallic gold mini B yesterday and today I noticed corner wear :sad: I am so tired of buying bags with problems already! This is my 4th bag in the last couple months that have come to me with something wrong. My question is is do you think it will get worse? Should I return and get another or do you think the same thing will happen? I love this bag so I am willing to deal with it if it stays like this but anymore I will not be happy.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404404132.023645.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404404139.291539.jpg

So I just cut the tags to the metallic gold mini B yesterday and today I noticed corner wear :sad: I am so tired of buying bags with problems already! This is my 4th bag in the last couple months that have come to me with something wrong. My question is is do you think it will get worse? Should I return and get another or do you think the same thing will happen? I love this bag so I am willing to deal with it if it stays like this but anymore I will not be happy.
View attachment 2674701View attachment 2674702

I'm sorry your bag is having the corner issue, unfortunately lots of Coach bags have that problem.

A lot of women love the metallic leathers, but I have never seen any that would withstand regular usage.....and metallic wear is a lot harder to 'fix' or hide.

Most probably won't agree with me, but I say return it and get another mini B in non metallic leather

I know you're all right and I should return it but I just love it :sad: That being said I have a hard time spending $400 for a damaged bag...so I will return. I have been wanting a small metallic bag for some time now so I guess I'll keep waiting. Thanks for your input :smile:

I know you're all right and I should return it but I just love it :sad: That being said I have a hard time spending $400 for a damaged bag...so I will return. I have been wanting a small metallic bag for some time now so I guess I'll keep waiting. Thanks for your input :smile:

Return it:sad:
As soon as I read this I checked my gold phoebe, so far so good:smile:

View attachment 2674701View attachment 2674702

Unfortunately, with a metallic bag like that, the colors are only going to rub off more-I would return, or see if you can exchange for another one.

I agree, return!! I can't believe after carrying this once, the corner rubbed. I'm sorry this happened...It seems like some of the B's are doing this!!
Good luck

Thanks for all the replies :smile: I decided to replace it with another one. If it happens again then it will go back for good. I really love this bag so I'll give it one more try and keep my fingers crossed!