What would you do? :)

LVoe_C

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
It's the middle of the year and im looking to buy myself a treat but I'm saving money for later down the track and so even the $200 for a Cles is a bit of a push, although I love the azur Cles so much :smile:
So the choice is this; azur Cles? Or a cheaper bag I love from another brand?

DON'T DO IT! I just bought the MC Cles and have yet to use it because I don't know what to do with it! The chain is waaaaaaaay too long, it doesn't hold my car key and fob at the same time, I have a wallet for coins and receipts... I don't know what I was thinking! My only explanation is that I got hypnotized by the shiny brass...:loveeyes:
I say put the money towards the bag like you initially planned.

twin-fun said:
DON'T DO IT! I just bought the MC Cles and have yet to use it because I don't know what to do with it! The chain is waaaaaaaay too long, it doesn't hold my car key and fob at the same time, I have a wallet for coins and receipts... I don't know what I was thinking! My only explanation is that I got hypnotized by the shiny brass...:loveeyes:
I say put the money towards the bag like you initially planned.

If you did have a use for it, would you still give the same advice? I'm so confused, because the bag from the cheaper brand is still beautiful at half the price of the Cles, but I use a Cles type item at the moment that I use quite a bit... So confused :/

It depends.. I know I won't use it.. My keys won't fit inside since I have a key fob.. I already have a wallet that holds my debit cards, CC, coins, receipts, etc.. So no use for me.. If you think that it will be useful for you, then get it.. If not, then get a bag from a different brand..;)