What would you do ?

specme

O.G.
Jan 22, 2011
Back in August, I bought a specific LE wallet that I love!
I've never used it out of guilt bc DH bought me my ZCP a few years back.( he doesn't know I have it )
I want to use the new wallet but I showed him a picture of it online and he said it was ugly and it cheapens the look of it.
Now what would y'all do ?
Keep it and use it or sell it and get another one ? ( just wanting advice and I know selling on TPF is against the rules !!!)
Thanks !!

You should use it! He doesn't carry it so it shouldn't matter if he thinks it is ugly. You bought it b/c you love it and I can tell you still do. ;) Just make yourself go back and forth between the two every so often so he sees that you still use "his" gift.

You should use it! He doesn't carry it so it shouldn't matter if he thinks it is ugly. You bought it b/c you love it and I can tell you still do. ;) Just make yourself go back and forth between the two every so often so he sees that you still use "his" gift.

i agree, this is great advice!

Hm, see I'm the opposite of most here. I value my dh's opinion. And if he doesn't like something I know I will never use it no matter what. I know what should really count is how I fell about the item, but when dh doesn't like something I feel weird/guilty carrying it.
Jmo.