What would you do ?

specme

O.G.
Jan 22, 2011
Katy Tx
Back in August, I bought a specific LE wallet that I love!
I've never used it out of guilt bc DH bought me my ZCP a few years back.( he doesn't know I have it )
I want to use the new wallet but I showed him a picture of it online and he said it was ugly and it cheapens the look of it.
Now what would y'all do ?
Keep it and use it or sell it and get another one ? ( just wanting advice and I know selling on TPF is against the rules !!!)
Thanks !!

cherrifoam

O.G.
Sep 4, 2010
NY
if you like it then use it. What wallet is it? I usually like the LE stuff :smile: its probablly gorgeous!

kathrynch

Oct 9, 2010
ATL
You should use it! He doesn't carry it so it shouldn't matter if he thinks it is ugly. You bought it b/c you love it and I can tell you still do. ;) Just make yourself go back and forth between the two every so often so he sees that you still use "his" gift.

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Houston/Galveston
You should use it! He doesn't carry it so it shouldn't matter if he thinks it is ugly. You bought it b/c you love it and I can tell you still do. ;) Just make yourself go back and forth between the two every so often so he sees that you still use "his" gift.
i agree, this is great advice!

New2Coach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
Texas
Hm, see I'm the opposite of most here. I value my dh's opinion. And if he doesn't like something I know I will never use it no matter what. I know what should really count is how I fell about the item, but when dh doesn't like something I feel weird/guilty carrying it.
Jmo.

Jaeniver

O.G.
Apr 3, 2009
Europe
I'd definitely keep it and wear it because it's such a beautiful piece but if I were you I wouldn't buy anything else behind DH's back in the future..